Chapter 8. Friendship Sundered

"Y/n Bloom come, come to me." The voice was in your head and the voice was sweet and tender, "Where? Where are you?" You knew that was Bloom's voice, "Do you both remember me?" Came to that voice again, "Yes, you are the one who led us out of cloud tower." However to you, it felt like that voice, you had heard before. "Do we both know you? Is that why we hear you?" You asked quietly, You saw Bloom, "Bloom you in my head?" You asked since your head was paining immensely. "W-Where are you?" Bloom called out to the voice.
When a fabric touched Bloom and there you saw something beautiful but it looked cursed? Then it clicked you had seen this figure somewhere you had felt it, "Come I'm waiting Bloom, Y/n." The voice called.

"I think I know you, I felt you, I don't remember much but there were flames, and a woman those flames were dark magic, Someone called you to take me and Bloom to somewhere safe... Your Daphne aren't you?" You gasped looking at Bloom then back at Daphne "I always thought this part of my memory was just my imagination. 
You got up gasping not able to control your head, Stella was next to you. "Are you okay N/n? I tried to wake you up but you didn't what happened?" Stella asked worriedly "I'll be fine Stella. I must speak to Bloom."

Bloom to had just gotten up in a fit, What must I remember? She kept repeating with a smile on Flora's face she said. "One thing that today is a holiday."

"I must speak to N/n, did she wake up?" Bloom asked just before you walked into the room after you had changed from your nightdress. "Good Morning Bloom, slept well?" You asked casually.
"Good morning sis, can I talk to you?" Bloom asked expected "Yeah come outside." Bloom came with you outside the room-"Y/n you were in my dream? In my head? You said, Daphne?" 
"Bloom... I don't remember much, That memory is a blur..... all I can say is that Daphne is her name, she's cursed, a mere spirit, If we go to the library maybe we can find out about her?" You suggested. "Sure, but today's a holiday." Bloom smiled widely.

"Right, Flora's told me all about it, Today is the day of the rose. A special day at Magix... No classes Also called Mother's day." You smiled back. Flora came out with her suitcase as well as Tecna came out to, "N/n Bloom aren't you both going home?" Asked Flora.

"No, We don't think so..." Bloom looked at you for confirmation and you nodded. "Great!" Stella came outside. "You can give me and Musa company." She smiled.

Alfea was almost empty all the teachers had cleared including Wizgiz, only Grizelda was there, while you were simply talking to Musa, Bloom, and Stella.

"So tell me why are you both not going outside?" Stella asked sipping her tea. "Well... It's that even for a day if I go home, I'll feel even more homesick." Bloom said as Stella and Musa shared a look of pity, "And you N/n?" Musa asked, "I want to say with my sister, since she's not going I feel rather lonely than I'll have to leave my parents." 

"Oh," They both said as Bloom hugged you. "Now, why are you not going home?" Bloom asked the two girls who were in front of you, "Well I've never told this to anyone except N/n...." You smiled sympathetically at her, "You know Stella if it makes you comfort-" 
"It's alright N/n they deserve to know." You nodded.

"I don't celebrate the day of Rose..... My parents there splitting up, yep king and queen of Solaria aren't getting along anymore" She gasped heavily. "Okay, now you know everything about me." She said painfully. Then she smiled almost sadly "So tell me Musa what's your excuse?" You looked at Musa, you knew her problem as well.

Musa looked at you, "Musa it's alright."
"Y/n you know hers too?" Stella asked "Musa," You said softly. "Y/n it's alright." She deeply sighed.

"I haven't celebrated this in a long time, Because I haven't got anyone to celebrate with. I lost my mother when I was still very young." Stella looked so regretful she had even asked "Musa I'm so sorry... I shouldn't have asked." Stella said pitifully. "It's alright you don't have to apologize...I've never shared this with anyone except Y/n. You couldn't have known." She said with tearful eyes. You went to Musa "There's not much I can do now, this day is just a little sadder... Only to live with my memories." Musa cried you and Stella gave her a warm hug. "Alright!" Stella got up. Today is a beautiful day, and there's a party in town!"