Chapter 3. Alfea School for Fairies

You were all in Professor's Wiskie's  class, and let's just say he was extremely enthusiastic, He couldn't stand still for one moment. He jumped on place to place. "Good morning everyone.. I am your professor for Metamorphosis or as you say transformation" He then changed to Grizelda, the class looked at each other while you just wondered, It wasn't until mirrors started appearing did you realize and smiled finally Practical's. If there is one thing you hated was theory and you loved to do things rather than listen to them, "Now I want you all to try and transform your hair to any color." 

You didn't even have to do much you just imagined the color and the next moment you H/c had turned to a beautiful color (You can take the color you like). 

You saw Bloom had some trouble to do it "It's alright Bloom if you don't get it at first try again." Professor encouraged Bloom, you gave her a reassuring smile. 

Right now it was pretty late and you were talking to Musa-

"I came here from Melody ever herd of it Y/n?" Musa asked "No, But is sounds as though a place for music? and melodies?" You asked already imagining the place.

"Yes exactly.. I came to Alfea to become a real fairy what about you?" 

"This might seem Bizarre but, honestly I can't think of a better answer... Ever since at school, high school I've always been an outcaste and when I came here for the first time.. I felt as if I belonged." You explained recalling the memories. You could see the pity in Musa's eyes "Outcaste why so?"
"When I'd get angry or loose my senses strange things would happen like magic."

"It's alright now you are here." Musa smiled after noticing how uncomfortable you really were of talking about thins "It's always been me and my sister, anyway who is your room mate?"

"Tecna she's pretty nice." You smiled. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were at Breakfast and as usual chatting with anyone you can, you were talking to Musa and Tecna and Stella while you waited for Bloom and Flora to arrive, Knowing they both must have slept in "Oh Y/n you sing really?" Musa asked, "And plays a few instruments" Stella added.

You blushed "It's really not that good--"

"Don't be modest" Bloom said as she took a seat next to you, and Flora sat to your opposite. 
"Y/n I was thinking that we haven't gotten to know each other so well." Flora said smiling "Would you like to hang out or something tomorrow evening? I want to learn and study for the classes tomorrow or I'll  fail them." You smiled back, "Sure Y/n that sounds really good. Maybe I can help you around here?" You smiled wider "Some help would be more than appreciated. 

"Oh Musa I saw you reading some notes? For the instrument Flute I believe is it alright  if I have a look?" You smiled. For some reason Musa felt really happy around you, it was your bright and lively personality that can keep anyone engaged around the table "Sure have a look" She passed you the papers, as you went through the notes "Wow... The tune.. Is really emotional but it must mean a lot to you" You smiled comfortingly. Usually Musa would be uncomfortable but she returned the smile. 

"Young ladies your attention please." Grizelda called, All the heads turned to her waiting for her to begun "There is a tradition among the magic schools the annual gala in honor of new students, will be held tonight. The students of the Alfea school of fairies and red fountain students will be held together for magicians will gather around here to perform the traditional welcome gift exchange ceremony." 

"OH WOW" Came as the hall was soon filled with chatter 

"Silence please, Miss Faragonda is speaking let's show a little respect."