*Thirteen.

Two weeks later Diana and Mario went to the hospital to continue with infertility treatment to try one more chance to have a baby.

They arrived at infertility Clinic together went to the front desk and Mario said "good morning nurse and she responded " good morning Sir" may I help you?

Mario answered " Yes my wife and I have a appointment with Dr. Evans and Nurse replied " Ok I will check the computer and she opened the files box and said " Yes you do have appointment with Dr. Evans" please have seat ' he's with a patient at moment, he will see you shortly" she responded.

Finally the doctor called them to his office and they sat down and waited for his response.

" Well Diane i check all your medical records IV Treatment is no longer available it's seems like you're last treatment wasn't successful so I advise you should go for adoption is the best option for you both he said.

" That's alright Doctor I understand very much I'm glad is still hope for us to have children I just left everything to God in eveually we will have our own children natural if not we will adopt children from the children home in our area.

"Yes doctor I agree with her we have our own children from God if it doesn't work we will go for adoption.

" Well said I'm so proud of you both for your decision.

"I hope I did the right thing for you to take my advice , don't worry all is well for you both never give up! Keep praying and God will answer your prayers very soon Dr Evans replied.

" Thank you doctor for everything god will bless you with more joy and success in the name of Jesus! She said

" Amen thank you for your prayers Diane ' Dr. Evans replied.

Then all three stood up and shook hands and Mario and Diane left his office with smiles on their faces and realized everything will be all alright with God everything is proscible.

So Diane and Mario decided to go to the mountains to spend more time together and away from work and the stressful life from the city for four weeks to rest and relax.

Hi everyone I just updated this story?

Tell me what you think about this chapter?

Will Diane finally realized is still hope for her to have children ?

Will she finally moved on with her life without sadness and heartbreak.

Forget about Luke once and for all?

Don't forget to vote and send comments on this chapter.

Please let me know and thank you for your continued support on my stories, I'm very grateful.😍

Take care now! Love you guys.

Kisses 💋💋💋💖

Word count: 460 words

Diane Lopez