Message

Next Day

Distraught Haseena is roaming in her room from here to there while trying to call Anubhav but he is not answering the call.

HM-yeh Mr.Singh phone kyu nhi utha rahe hai.....(worried).

Before she calls him again, he himself calls her, seeing that she breathes a sigh of relief and picks up the call.

HM-kahan hai aap aur sab theek toh hai na aur aap hai kaise.....(she asked worriedly in one go).

AS-Haseena ji shant ho jaiye, hum bilkul theek hai.....

HM-aap ab tak ghar kyu nhi aaye?

AS-woh darsal ek case ke silsile mein hume shahar se bahar aana pada hai isliye hum ghar nhi aa paye......

HM-kab tak aayenge phir?

AS-aaj raat tak aa jayenge par aap chintit mat hoiye hum theek hai......

HM-hmm.....aap time se kuch kha lena aur dhyan rakhna apna....

AS-aur aap bhi....

HM-ji....

AS-theek hai phir hum baad mein baat karte hai, aap dhyan rakhiyega apna.....

HM-ji...bye....(sad).

AS-bye.....(he hung up the call).

HM-chalo Haseena taiyar ho jao....(she murmurs to herself).

In school

Haseena is thinking something while sitting in the teachers room.

HM(in mind)-surprise plan kare ya na kare....umm....Mr.Singh ne kaha hai ki woh raat tak aa jayenge toh surprise plan kar dete hai par kaise, hume toh aata hi nhi hai par internet ko toh sab aata hai......(she smiled)

She searches for a romantic date and some romantic decorations and then notes the names of a few things in her diary.

HM-school se jate samay yeh cheeje kharid lenge taki hume market dobara na aana pade.....(she thought).

After school is over, Haseena comes home after going to the shop and buying the things written in the list. After getting refreshed she is about to call Anubhav again that by the time his message comes that he is busy now, Haseena smiles thinking that Anubhav has read her mind.

Haseena sits on the sofa and starts watching videos on the internet to decorate her room.

She is watching the video when a hello message comes on her phone from an unknown number, which Haseena ignores and starts her preparations. She first cleans her room and decorates it in a romantic way and then goes to the kitchen and starts cooking, then a message of hello comes on her phone from the same unknown number, which Haseena ignores again and starts her work.

{Italic font for flashback conversations🤧}.

While cooking, she gets lost in her memories and only then she sees Anubhav who is lovingly admiring her. She blushed when he winked at her.

He walks up to her and hugs her from behind and then adjusts her hair strand behind her ear.

Yeh aaina hai ya tu hai
Jo roz mujhko sanwaare

"I love you Haseena ji" He whispered.

She was about to turn but he vanished.