𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚, 𝘿𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮𝙨

ACT ONE, CHAPTER THREE

REGULUS HALE IS AN INTROVERT. Always has been and always will be. So, he really didn't want to go to that party. But Stiles would be there. The Werewolf found himself having a rather big crush on Stiles Stilinski after just a week of knowing him. He didn't know why his feelings developed so fast.

He would go to a stupid party if it meant he'd get to spend time with Stiles.

Over the week they didn't seem to get away from each other. Always searching for the presence of each other. They spend their free minutes together, sometimes with Scott when he wasn't swooning over Allison. They texted each other through the nights and never really left each other's minds.

Stiles was smart and loyal. He was sarcastic and funny. He had beautiful brown eyes in which you could get lost in if you looked too long into them.

Stiles was full of positive energy while Reggie wasn't at all. They didn't have any problems with that. They completed each other.

Two days ago, Derek and Reggie talked about Laura, The Argents and Scott McCall. their sister was murdered like Derek already assumed it, which send Regulus into a murder range. Derek had to knock out Regulus before he even could try to hunt the Alpha down to revenge her. He would only get himself killed.

Now it was the day of the party and he found himself very amused when Derek sat with him at the dinner table.

Apparently, Derek was trying to give him 'The Talk' and because he knew that Regulus was gay he started to give him the 'same-sex talk' which had Regulus wheezing. Only the imagination of Derek's search history was hilarious.

"Derek, as funny as this is, you don't need to educate me on sex. I'm almost seventeen." He shrugged.

Derek sighed out in relief "Thank god- wait, what does that mean? You've had sex before? Reggie?" Regulus snorted.

"I said what I said. What you interpret into it is your choice." Derek send him an unimpressed look. "Just go. Call if you need anything. And don't stay out too long, we have to get ready to move out tomorrow."

Regulus sighted. "Finally." He saluted him and drove with baby towards the Stilinski house. '6.53' the clock in his car read.

Now or never, he thought. He got up and rang the doorbell. A man in Sheriffs's uniform opened. "Hello Sheriff Stilinski, I am Regulus Hale. Is Stiles here?" He asked with a charming smile while shaking the Sheriff's hand. The Sheriff looked surprised.

Stiles mentioned that he had a Date, He just didn't mention with whom it was.

"Yes, he's upstairs. You can go get him." He pointed towards the steps. Regulus gave him a nod and made his way up the stairs. He stopped at Stiles room, at least he hoped that it was, and knocked.

"Come in." Reggie opened the door just to see a shirtless Stiles. "Hi Reg, I just need to take a shirt on then we can go."

Reggie tried not to, but after Stiles tried on three different shirts, he had to say it anyway. "You look fine in everything you wear." He really did. A blush rose on Stiles' cheeks.

"Well, you don't look bad yourself. I mean you're wearing black like every day but It's a nice black. I like those black clothes you wear." Stiles commented back. Regulus smiled at him. "Thank you."

"Do you- like wanna come in ?" Stiles asked him as Regulus still stood in the doorway. Regulus nodded and walked into the room with slow steps. Stiles settled for a Yellow Submarine shirt and a blue flannel.

Regulus looked around the room. The ground was covered with loose papers and Wikipedia articles about Werewolves. Stiles looked down and hastily kicked them under his bed with his foot.