What

I got out quickly and got my suitcase and my bag out of the car. I stood tall and waved at Ty.

Ty wore a shocked face. He tried so desperately to hide it. "Hero May? Is that you?"

"Yup in the flesh! Good Morning Manager Ty!" I said with a smile.

"Excuse me I don't mean to be rude, I honestly should have asked you earlier, but what are your pronouns?" He was nervous I could tell.

well shit.. "Oh I'm a girl I use she/her/hers pronouns." I was still standing there. Did he mistook me for a boy?

Ty used his hands to guide me in, " I see well Hero we are gonna have a meeting at 9:30 so I'll show you your room and the bathroom you'll be using."

I walked pasted him. The house was huge. I followed him up the stairs into a random highway. There was my room the last one next to the bathroom. "Thank you. Manager Ty"

"No problem, remember be there by 9:30 or there will be consequences." He said in a joking way.

I close the door. The room was smaller then The one I had at home but it didn't matter too much. There was a bare bookcase a desk and a queen sized mattress all against bare light grey walls. The window was facing the backyard where I saw a pool and grass. As well as a lounging area.

I got into the shower and played some music, it wasn't loud because I didn't want to wake up anyone.

Me and my little brother did theater together because of our age gap we did a program outside of school. I was never interested in acting but more the songs and how people sing and of course the story telling. My brother was all about the sound tech. And we just rubbed off on one other.

How his dream is to be a producer.
Mine? I'm still not sure. My dream is what I'm living now. But something is missing and I'm on the lookout for direction.

Oliver pov

I woke up gasping from a nightmare. I have been having them a lot more fluently. It's the same thing over and over again.

Running in place looking behind me and getting choked by this girl. The only thing I seem to remember is her icy cold hands and dirty blonde hair.

Once I caught my breath I got up and something caught my attention mid stretch. My heart sank. I spin and head for the door. Who is that? Could it be? I push myself out the door despite the fear.

Gravitating to the bathroom door I place my ear into the door. Who is singing? In that moment I felt my heartbeat in my ears. I was scared but enchanted all at once.

What if it's.. I bursted through the door "WHO ARE YOU" at the same time the girl in the shower screams.

"EXCUSE ME WHO ARE YOU? YOU KNOW ITS RUDE TO INVADE THE BATHROOM WHEN SOMEONE IS TAKING FUCKING A SHOWER." Yelled the girl.

"NO I ASKED YOU FIRST WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? I WILL CALL THE POLICE. HOW DID YOU GET IN?" I was screaming at the top of my lungs. Hoping someone wakes up.

"I will explain everything once I get out of the shower can I finish please." Her voice was calm.

"DID ONE OF THE GUY BRING SOM-" right before I got the chance to finish my sentence Manager Ty pats my back. I jumped in reaction.

"Oliver chill. I'll tell you outside. Hero! Finish quickly and come out." Ty pulled me out of the bathroom, my face in shock.

Hero pov

I rise off and get out and wrapped a towel on my body and hair. I open the door "Good Morning Oliver my name is Hero Mendoza but please call me Hero or Hero May." I looked in his eyes and I saw an apologetic look.

"I'm so sorry, please come down stairs when you're done." Oliver looked away, embarrassed couldn't even come close to how I feel.

I run into my room and put on shorts and a white shirt with a random bee design and crocs.

When I got downstairs it was around 9:15. I wanted to dry my hair and look more presentable but with that screaming match with Oliver I felt like I needed to be at the living room quickly. Like my brother my hair is brown and straight down to the middle of my back. And it was damp sticking to my neck. I looked like a train wreck.

Manager Ty, Oliver, Bae, and the other media mate and i were sitting in silence.

"Ay yo who is this shawty." Reige asked while he, Justin and Ryan were jogging down the stairs.

"Just come down and sit we have to wait for Kane, Seb, and Darren." Ty explained.

Seb was next. "Yo Regie did you get caught sneaking in a girl?" A few of them giggled.

"HELL NAHh bruh."

Kane and Darren came last. "Hey guys." They said together.

Kane shot me a glance and pointed at me with his thumb and wore a confused look. I felt like Darren didn't even notice.

"Okay guys, and lady. We have a new temporary media producer." Ty stood up. "NSB meet Hero. She will be working with us until I find someone else."

My eyes glued to the man now in front of me. "I'm sorry I think I missed something in the job description."

"No you didn't. I wasn't specific enough about what we need. But because you're a girl we can't have you involved with NSB." Ty sighed. "I hope you understand, to compensate you. I'll pay you more. I'm estimating that you'll be here for a month or so."

"No I do understand. I'm sorry that I wasn't born a boy." I replied

Bae cut in "To be honest with you, your work was the best but I'm sorry, the fans are crazy!"

"Woah guys I know that we can't have girls around in the house but a media team member should be allowed?" Seb tried to reason.

"What if we go out to a team dinner, and a crazy fan girl shows up asking questions and then Hero gets hated on. I just wanna look out for the long run." Ty seemed apologetic. "I'm sorry, please be our editor for a month until we find someone!"

Well with that I knocked silently. The meeting went on. I reluctantly agreed, what else was I supposed to do?

Rules For Hero:
1. I can't be near or in the area the guys are filming. In fear I'll be seen in the video.
2. I can't film any videos. There are exceptions, like one of them get sick, or need time off. But I have to completely silent.
3. No friends over what so ever.
4. No hook ups (that's mainly for everyone)
5. If I stay out and stay over at a friends house I have to tell Ty.

He said others like the basics, no dating NSB you know things like that.

I asked Ty if I could leave to buy some groceries to make dinner before they had their Saturday night. Him knowing that food is involved he agreed.