Shadow (My Crazy Main Bitch!)

~Let me just say something about my main bitch. Me and Shadow were in gym and I was being an idiot and I kept calling Shadow "My main bitch" Like in a friendly way, it's basically saying that she's my BFF. But she did get annoyed when I kept calling her that, but it's too funny to be ignored!~

Name: Shadow Hitachiin (Hi-ta-shene Ok Shadow tell me if I'm right in the comment please!)

Age: 17

Favorite color: Blood red

BFF: Jerome (ASFJerome)

Style: Emo-ish hair, black long sleeve shirt, ripped up shorts with leggings underneath the shorts, a black jacket, a budder locket with a picture of her and her dad in one side and on the other has a picture of her mom in it, a black beanie, a silver ring, and earrings of tiny knives with blood on them (there made of metal and doesn't have real blood on it, it was how the earring was design),black boots.

Eye color: Ocean blue/Blood red

Skin tone: Pale (why are we all so pale?!)

Hair color: Blonde with black highlights

Class: Gamer/Crazy one/Cute nerd/ Weird one

Likes: Creepypasta, evil, emo guys, dark link, nerds, knives, darkness, music, books, her phone, punching people in the face, and minecraft.

Dislikes: Jocks, populars, sluts, whores, and people who have a stick up there ass. (It's a expression! Not literal!) and parodies

Favorite Creepypasta: Jeff The Killer/Zalgo/Slenderman/LJ (Laughing Jack)/Offenderman

Favorite YouTuber: Capndesdes/SkyDoesMinecraft/ASFJerome/Deadlox/Bajancanadian/MunchingBrotato/CyanideEPIC/Ahoynateo/Markiplier.

Favorite ship: Capndesdes x Ahoynateo

Favorite movie: All horror movies, unless they're poorly made and not scary at all.

Favorite T.V show: Pokèmon/Black Butler

Favorite superhero: Thor

Favorite supervilian: Loki

Hobbies: Writing, reading, playing video games, fighting, killing...