╭• ════ PREFACE

═────── ꗄ ──────═𝙸𝙼𝙼𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙰𝙻-Was once a Mortal-

═────── ꗄ ──────═
𝙸𝙼𝙼𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙰𝙻
-Was once a Mortal-

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝚂𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚂 𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝙾𝚄𝚂, 𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃?

𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈 𝙷𝙰𝚂 𝙳𝙸𝙵𝙵𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝚃𝙾𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙳𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙼𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙰𝙻.

═────── ꗄ ──────═

𝙰𝙲𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙻𝙴𝙳𝙶𝙴𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚂
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════•| °•✮•° |•════╗
The organizers of the Open Novella Contest 2022 are the special acknowledgment of my book. The contest is precisely open for all people with plenty of prompts. They give the momentum, which is why this Book was born.

╚════•| °•✮•° |•════

⏤͟͟͞͞★𝚂pecial thanks to myself, for engraving a decent book

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

╭──── • 𝙿𝚄𝚁𝙿𝙾𝚂𝙴

──── • 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙾𝙽𝙲 2022 (but didn't participate).
The other purpose is for the author's passion.

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚓𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍.

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚜 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

This tale was spinning off at the time when was the infant HP series meet our real world. I have to confirm that this novella will not be based on JKR. Because my novella will not be an AU version of her series. Neither my OC will change someone's destiny.
This has a different perspective, where a naive and free spirit is thrust into the world of the unknown, but magical.

My tale didn't know the actual end when it started its own way. ▮

Only three Characters from the HP series will be used mainly. The side characters will be mentioned randomly but they don't have to be part of my work.

This novella has a different structure and it's basically going to be under children's fiction. ( Even if my story didn't make it to the last round on that genre)

As it's Magical, fantasy is involved merrily. So, both Children's Fiction and Fantasy will be the major players. (Genre)

A fine amount of Sci-fi is utilized to give some sense to my fantasy.

So, it also deals with Science fantasy, a little.

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━
𝙸'𝙼 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙲𝙻𝚄𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙼𝚈 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙱𝚈,

My literary work doesn't have to be documents like
presentation or proposals.

My work will have humans, who can make errors and talk friendly and even sometimes sarcasm with mean.

They'll learn more things about life-- A typical Child fiction with self-realization.

●▬▬▬▬⌕▬▬▬▬●

═───Copyrights───

© I only published on Wattpad. Kindly inform me if t-( so so ) or any other sites plagiarized my work.
KittyDevan Originals.

© All the narrative and plot are the author's creation.
▰Everything is just an imagination.

© All graphics including the Cover belongs to the author itself.

═───────©───────═