Prologue

The shrine has lived far too long, it has its descendants that takes over being the representative of the shrine, a beautiful Maiden that no one dares to speak badly about.

A Maiden who walks out to give the archon's blessing and the shrine too, but it was nothing different from any other days.

But it bothers the Maiden about the letter that was sent not to the shrine but specifically her, she was rather uncomfortable so, she took a walk around inazuma to enjoy the beauty.

As soon as the Maiden opened the letter after sitting down at a private place where no one dares spy and gossip about the letter.

She read the contents of the letter

" dear shrine Maiden, i have request for you to visit The Balladeer"

The Maiden was rather shock at what she said, Lady Miko was still gone but she did mention someone named that but she cannot seem to remember.

As soon as after she read the letter, she rushed to the given location in the letter that was requesting an audience by the shrine maiden.

She ventured inazuma looking for the place yet it looked abandoned after looking it for a few hours.

As she entered the abode, it rather looked a bit dark and the place was covered in purple smoke, the Maiden didn't know what kind of chemicals are in the purple fog.

She walked countless hours to look for the person but, after hours and hours trying to find him, the Maiden was getting sleepy the longer she stayed in the fog.

She woke up after a few hours, she didn't know what happened and yet she stood up, she continued her walk around the abode.

She then entered rather a strange room, there was nothing but huge purple fog on the floor, the Maiden covered her face with her hands.

While she was examining things, she heard a noise coming to the room, she rushed to a nearby place to hide, she was scared who might this person be, she doesn't know how powerful that man that the Archon wanted me to visit.

The person entered the room, the Maiden did not bother looking at the person but about a few seconds passed, she was grabbed in the arm.

The Maiden opened her eyes.

She looked right in the eyes, the one that she's been looking for, he proceeds to pin the Maiden into a wall, the Person didn't care

"Why is a Maiden such as you come to the Balladeer's Abode..."

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Thank you for reading!

Other books:
My lovely assistant (Albedo)
Dangerous woman (Childe)