Chapter 1

Inazuma is my home and there the place where a Shrine Maiden took me in and raised me there.

I learned basic etiquette and work around the shrine ever since i turned 8, i kept insisting on giving me shrine work rather than just cleaning and trimming the grass outside the shrine.

My mother told me to be respectful to Lady Miko since she was the one who even agreed to take me in and raise me.

Everyday whenever i pass by the Sakura tree and seeing Lady miko performing a dance that i was never familiar off, i always stare at her while performing it.

After i turned 10 i became a Shrine Maiden at a young age, I've been practicing some cleansing rituals and a dance that i always see lady Miko do.

Rather it was a good childhood, people visiting the shrine, doing fortunes and other stuff.

It was nothing like a normal life but for me who was raised in the shrine, it was a normal childhood and life for me unlike the kids back at the city.

Thus I've worked with Lady Yae Miko for some time now since she always does cleansing rituals by herself but right as i was practicing a dance with Lady Miko.

She received a letter on a raven, i stopped dancing and looked at Lady miko.

"What is that Lady Miko?" i asked as she looked at me with a smile.

"Its a Letter from the Shogun (Y/N), she was asking if i could go to visit her, why don't you come with me?" she asked as i was surprised how close lady miko and the archon was.

As i walked back to my room to prepare for the leave to the city, my adoptive mother told me to be careful when walking around the city.

As me and lady miko left the the shrine on our way to the inazuma city, the land where the shogun watches over.

As we walked by Konda village, Lady Miko said something to me before we can enter the building where the shogun stays at.

"Now (Y/N), hold my hand when we entered the building, we don't want a lost shrine Maiden be inside of the shogun's place now do we?" she smiled as i look scared after hearing it.

"Yes Lady Miko, but what are we gonna do in there anyway? Do we need to cleanse something?" as i asked to her directly.

"we aren't gonna cleanse anything, just some minor business with the archon." as i looked back at the road.

.
.
.
.
.
.

About 1 hour later, we made it to the city safely since i have lady miko by my side to protect me, she wanted to go look at the Publishing house before going to the building.

As we reached the place, i saw rather a huge statue of the archon The Raiden Shogun, it was beautiful to see many new things outside the shrine.

We were greeted by some guards on our way to the entrance, i didnt bother listening to the affairs or what the guards said to Lady Miko.

We entered the building and made it to the top where the shogun is, she was beautiful, purple hair, a beautiful kimono with it.

"Where is Ei, Raiden?" Yae miko said, as i also didn't bother knowing who that was, a person appeared out of nowhere and looks like the archon.

"Hello Yae, i see you brought someone with you?" The identical person said, as she looked at me.

"This is my subordinate that will take control of the shrine when im gone off somewhere" Yae Miko smiled at me.

"The Shogun will guide the girl to a room where she cannot hear our conversation about important stuff"

As i was taken to a room where nothing was, quiet and......red.........

Thus i walked around the room to hear a noise coming from somewhere.

I followed the noise to what i opened a door, there was boy..... Long purple hair like the archon had.

"who....a-are..." as he tackled me scratching my arm, blood came running through the flesh as i screamed and ran back to Lady Miko.

Lady Miko saw me crying and saw blood running from my kimono.

We excused ourselves from the person and left the building, we soon reached a bench where Lady miko patched me up and asked what happend.

I told her everything and on that day from now on, i wasn't allowed to leave the shrine other than for business purposes for the shrine.

Just who was that kid?

End of chapter 1 wooo, see you then!

Don't forget to follow me for updates and announcements :)
(Votes are appreciated)