Chapter 2

Years have passed since i last visited the building where the shogunate lived.

I still have the scar that the kid gave me back then, it looks like bad omen to me yet i did very well and Lady Miko raised me to be the next head of the shrine even though i wasn't a kitsune like lady miko.

But the most questionable thing that happend that day was right after we walked back to the shrine after the incident, Lady miko saw something glowing beside me.

There she saw a vision.

It was glowing Blue, blue like the freezing mountains.

It was a Cryo vision, yet i didnt want it...

Thus lady miko said i should be grateful to be given a vision, it was very special...everyone wanted it.

So i did, i lived with it and helped other people with this power yet im not as powerful as Lady miko.

I'm now at the age of 15, living in the shrine and serving the shogun and its people, i have been taking care of the shrine as of lady Miko's Orders because she was out on a trip and needed me to be an acting Shrine maiden.

Thus a helper told me that i was sent to the city to help people out for the mean time, since they felt dark aura roaming around the city such as bad youkai and unwanted evil spirits.

I packed my bags and went to the Tea house where the kamisato clan have permitted me to stay at for the mean time while I'm at the city.

I bid my mother farewell and set off to Inazuma City.

.
.
.
.

It was a fair good walk to inazuma city, i stopped by a near village to help them with things, it's merely just old people needed help.

About 20 minutes into my walk, a crow suddenly appeared and gave a letter that was sent by the shogun, this is unexpected...did she feel my precense? I haven't stepped on the city yet....

I opened the letter with a seal on and it says,

"Dear Acting Shrine Maiden (Y/N), i summon you to the main building, you and i have something to discuss without Lady Miko's Precense" as i read through the lines there my face was in shock, i didn't know whether this was fake or not.

It has an official seal on it....i wonder what the shogunate wants from me.... she's terrifying like the thunder out of the sea, a cold gaze that has no emotion for the people she swears to protect, the same old shogunate i saw when i was a child....the kid...i still bear the scar he made.

I shook my head out of frustration and fear as i gathered my courage up and headed to the City as soon as possible before the sun had fallen down, i made it to the Teahouse in time as i saw Touramaru greet me at the reception of the Teahouse.

I rested my whole body at the bed they provided and finally i was set to sleep and visit the shogun first thing in the morning after my cleansing patrol around the city, i looked at my scar as i caress it, a big sigh came out of my mouth.

.
.
. Morning arrived
.
.

Morning arrived as i woke up around 6am in the morning, Thoma arrived at the Teahouse and made me breakfast to eat, much better than the ones i eat at the shrine honestly, this is a big step up from my diet routine.

I remembered that i had a scheduled meeting with the Shogun back at Tenshukaku as i let out a sigh, i did my morning walk cleansing the land that is Inazuma City on behalf of Lady Miko.

But alas the time has come for me to visit the shogun herself, the god of eternity....

.
.
.
.
.

I arrived at Tenshukaku when miss kujou sara saw me, ofcourse i knew lady sara because she often visit the shrine to talk to lady Miko incase something bad happens or a disaster struck.

She led me inside the palace and walked me through the halls and now...the final moment the door was right infront of me, as i open the door there i saw the shogun sitting her seat awaiting for my arrival

"The God of Eternity has a request for you...."

.
.
.
.

Hello everyone! Hhh i had a change of heart yes...... but it depends on my boredom

Library/ Votes/ Following is appreciated :)