010

"Looks like they're all unharmed." Tsukauchi said.

"As for my location. Anyone have an idea?" Aoyama asked, making a weird gesture with his arms.

"Right, guess those lowlifes were spread out, waiting for us." Tokoyami said, the group completely ignoring Aoyama.

"Looking down on us cause we're kids." Kirishima growled slightly. "Where do you think I was?!" Aoyama asked Tsuyu. "Where?" She asked. "It's a secret!" He exclaimed, covering half his face weirdly.

"We're going to get you kids back to the classroom for now. This is no time to take your statement." Tsukauchi said. "What about Aizawa Sensei?" Tsuyu asked worriedly.

"Both arms were smashed into splinters. His face is also fractured. Thankfully he doesn't have any brain damage." Tsukauchi explained.

"But his eye sockets have been pulverized. There's a chance of long term loss of vision." He continued. "Or so I heard."

"Thirteen has terrible lacerations across her back and upper arms, but her life isn't in danger. And All Might's injuries aren't life threatening either. It's possible that Recovery Girl's healing will be enough for him, so he's gone to the nurse's office." Tsukauchi continued.

"And Deku?" Uraraka asked. "What about Midoriya?" Iida asked.

"How is Yuuji?" Kirishima asked.

"Midori...Ah. It seems he also made it to the nurse's office in time. He just broke his legs and arms due to his quirk damaging it.

However, Yuuji has major fractures on her face due to Shigaraki's quirk, touching her face. She has a couple of broken bones too. But that's something Recovery Girl can fix. However we believe her face will maintain a permanent scar." Tsukauchi sighed.

Bakugo tsk'ed and began walking back towards the bus. "Stupid Psycho..." He mumbled.

____________

As Elena finally woke up, she looked around the room only to see Recovery Girl tapping away on her computer. As soon as Elena tried to talk, her whole throat tightened and she began coughing.

Recovery Girl reacted and quickly grabbed a glass of water. "Oh dear. Here! Your throat must be very sore." The little lady spoke.

Elena drank the water and spoke slowly. "Why am I here?" She asked softly, however her voice was very husky. "The class was attacked at USJ yesterday. You were in an incident." Recovery Girl explained. "Oh..I'm such a failure.." Elena sighed.

"No, you're a hero. You saved your classmate from getting brutally killed. However it resulted in permanent damage on your face." Recovery Girl sighed.

She grabbed a small mirror and held it in front of her face. Elena looked at her face in the mirror, seeing a medium big scar that was on her jawline and went up to her cheek.

"I look..." Elena began. "I am so sorry Dear..I really tried to heal it.." Recovery Girl apologized. "I look fucking badass!!" She cursed and put her hands up in the air.

Recovery Girl got slightly concerned, but chuckled and nodded agreeing.

"I have healed everything except for that scar. So you're free to go pretty much anytime. Midoriya and All Might left yesterday evening!" She explained.

"Oh, and your classmate, Ashido came over yesterday and left some clothes for you to wear. She saw that you had none and decided to do so. I tried to contact your parents but neither answered." She explained once more and averted her gaze from the girl and back to her computer. 'It kind of concerns me, her parents didn't respond, nor call the school. Even if the accident was aired on television...' Recovery Girl thought.