Chapter 23

After a while I went back into my room to get ready for bed since it was closer to midnight at this point. I was in my bathroom when I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

" Come in," I said as Wanda came into my room. " oh hey Wanda, what's up?"

"Oh nothing much, I was just wondering if you wanted to watch a movie or something right now?"

" Yea sure, why don't you set up the tv while I finish up?" She just nodded her head as she turned on the tv to Hulu.

~Wanda's POV~

I came into the room to try to figure out the best way for her to tell me about her relationship with Tony. I started to think of tricking her about my finding about her secret relationship with someone on the team and giving some clues that I know that Tony is her father. Once I turned the tv on and put Hulu since both Y/n and I have been binge watching One Tree Hill as she finished her nightly routine.

" What episode did we leave off again?" Y/n asked as she entered the room and sat next to me on her bed.

"Oh we are on the last episode of season two" I said excitedly since two of the main characters we're getting remarried to be exact to renew their vows.

After a while we finished a couple more episodes of One Tree Hill when I started to y/n about how if she has a strong relationship with any of the avengers? As I asked her she got a little nervous she started to gush about this relationship she has and how they have been keeping it on the down low because they didn't want everyone to be in their business.

I understand where they are coming from since we all think under one roof it's hard to keep secrets with people that are trained spies and know how to read people by their body language.

~Y/n's POV~

I got nervous when Wanda started to ask questions about if I had a strong bonded relationship with anyone on the team. It made me think that she caught on between Steve, Bucky and I. Maybe their earlier stunt caused Wanda to catch on to us ? I wasn't sure but it made me happy to have someone to talk to about it without knowing that I might get judged.

" Since when did this relationship become a thing ?" Wanda asked being curious since both Tony and Y/n were able to keep it quiet without anyone knowing

" I think that about 2months about to be about 3 if I am correct. Steve and Buck-" I was interrupted by Wanda explaining how when my relationship with the boys started.

" What does Steve and Bucky have to do with this?" Wanda started to put some pieces into place

" OH MY GOSH. You and the boys have been dating for almost 3 months and you haven't told me until TODAY" Wanda asked surprise to find out about this causing me to be confused on what she was talking about.

" Wait a minute. What were you talking about,Wanda?! I thought that you figured out that Steve, Bucky and I decided to start dating? Did you think that I had a relationship with another Avenger?" As I said the last sentence, Wanda shook her head violently.

" I was talking about how I heard your conversation with Tony and how you talked to each being father and daughter?"

" Ohhh. Well that too so you can say I two different relationships with 3 different AvengersAfter that , Wanda kept asking about both relationships which I was happy to explain to her how and when I met Tony and he told me that he was my father, but also my relationship with the boys and how we decided to try a poly relationship.  We kept talking that we didn't notice the time and we didn't notice when we fell asleep.

Until everyone came back Tony,Pepper and I would go out to hang out, have dinner or to just do something like a small little family and sometimes invite Wanda so she wouldn't be alone at the Compound. I would also do stuff with Wanda by ourselves to pass the time so we wouldn't focus on when our boyfriends would come back .

The only time that we counted down the time was 3 weeks after they first left for the mission which is about to be in a day.