Chapter 64

Bucky's POV/ Earlier to before the Party

After Tony said that he was going to throw a party and that everyone has to go it was the right time for me to leave the room because if I stayed longer I might have exploded in anger. When I reached my room  I slammed the door closed because it was not fair for Y/n and Steve to have the family that we wanted to have.

About six months into our relationship after we went on a date and spent some time in bed we started to talk about family like how many kids, names, and where we would settle down. I never thought that I wasn't going to be a part of that future where I'm going to see Y/n be a mother from afar and not experience it up close.

At least she has Steve, and even if I hate it I know that I can't because she is now Steve's best girl and not ours.

I looked over at the clock to see that I should get ready for the party that I don't even want to attend so I had to take a shower quickly. When I'm done taking a shower I saw that I still had some time so I just went to my bookshelf and grabbed a book thinking I grabbed one that Y/n gave me. I was more than halfway through the book when I told myself that I have to change into my suit and go get Dot so we could head down.

After I knocked on Dot's door I complimented her and headed to the elevator where I pressed the button but it was taking some time to come down so there was this awkward silence and small talk. I saw that the doors opened and before I could step in I saw Y/n and Steve making out as if they were teenagers, I can practically tell that Steve is ready to dry hump Y/n if the doors didn't open.

I don't why but that just made me angry that they are together even though I pushed Y/n away 6 almost 7 years ago I don't care because it still hurts like hell. I grabbed Dot and walked into the elevator, you would think that they would both stop but neither did which just made me more angry and jealous. If the elevator doors don't open soon then I would punch the door.

Time Skip

I tried my best to stay away from both Steve and Sam because each time I would be close I would hear Steve talking  about Y/n and Enzo and I didn't want to hear that. I also tried to stay away from Y/n and the girls just in case she is talking about Enzo and Steve but mostly Steve because I wouldn't be able to care.

Most of the time I was on the couch with a drink while Dot was either trying to talk to me or was talking to Michelle who doesn't shut up. I was going to take a sip of my drink when I noticed that I didn't have anything, so I told Dot to move off my lab and walked over to the bar.

That's when I noticed a drunk idiot was bothering Y/n and that Steve didn't notice so I walked over and basically told the idiot to leave before I made him regret coming to the bar. I was going to try to talk to Y/n but before I could say anything she was already walking away so I followed her just to make sure she was okay.

I said something, and she said something but I never thought about how she felt after everything happened. I just stood there in shock because some of the things that Dot and Michelle told Steve and I aren't connected with each other, making me realize that Y/n never did anything. I can't believe that it took me so long to realize that I was lied to and made to believe someone that I knew and loved would hurt me when I knew Y/n longer than Michelle and Dot.

Y/n was about to leave but I tried to grab her but she was able to slip through my fingers causing me to get aggravated with how everything played out. I then decided to go to my room and to think everything over and to make a plan for both Steve and Y/n so they could forgive me knowing that it might not happen because the both of them are so happy and have a family already without me. Why would I try to get between that when they already have something great going on when if I tried anything I would just make it worse?

After a while, I couldn't stop thinking about everything that has happened detail by detail making me realize that I was horrible to Y/n when I should have listened to her and trusted her because no matter what I do I trust her, even now.

Time Skip

It's about midnight and yet I still can't fall asleep but when I think that I will I hear soft giggling and a door slamming close the noise didn't sound like it was on my floor or the one below but the one above.

"Great I think.

It got quiet for a bit until I started to hear soft moans coming from upstairs but quickly became louder than before making me hard. I knew that the moans were coming from Y/n's pretty mouth even though I tried to push the memories away it didn't work because of the times that she would be beneath me while I thrust into her feeling how tight she was.

I also remember the times that she would be between Steve and me and how  the both of us would thrust one at a time so she would always be filled up.

I hover my hand over my bulge palming myself at the beautiful sounds that Y/n is letting out of her pretty mouth. I already felt like boxers and sweatpants were too tight so I got rid of them to curl my fingers around my cock and started to move slowly up  and move. Hearing the moans from Y/n and Steve made me groan at the thought of how they would look as  Steve would be railing Y/n.

I groaned and quickly increased my speed depending on the sound of Y/n moans because I could tell just by the sound how fast and hard Steve is going. I tried to prolong my orgasm the best I could but I cum into my hand which wasn't enough for me so I grabbed the fleshlight from my nightstand and set it up just like I like it.

I started to pump into it furiously as I pressed the button to make it vibrate which felt amazing and it started to drive me crazy so I started to thrust faster and dry hump both the pillow and the fleshlight as if it was Y/n. As I was getting closer to my orgasm I turned up the level even more which made me so lost in pleasure that I didn't notice that I was a moaning mess.

When I finished I cleaned up the fleshlight and put it back into my nightstand and went to lay on my bed. I started to think that it had been a long time since I had an intense orgasm like when I was with Y/n and Steve long.  When I thought about it, Dot wasn't as good as Y/n and most of the time I would have to fake it or I would pretend that it was Y/n.

Back to Y/n's POV

Steve and I just finished what feels like our 100th round when we heard a moan coming from below us which made us look at each other. From the look in Steve's eyes, he could tell it was Bucky so we waited to see if we could hear a different moan like a female moan but we didn't which felt relieving.

The both of us kept talking about anything that came to mind even how we would move on with the plan so Bucky would make a move and how we are going to bring it up a level starting tomorrow.

Before I could fall asleep I hope that this plan works but if it doesn't it won't matter because I already have both Steve and Enzo. What else can I ask for?

I think that I would have to talk to Steve to set a deadline for the plan so we don't keep trying to use it to fail over and over but let it be and move on if  it doesn't work. I don't want to spend months trying for it to not work if Bucky doesn't want to be a part of our relationship.