First date

Hi! I'm y/n and today I'm going on my first date with Peppa Pig and Danny DeVito. We have been talking for a while now and we are so excited to finally meet each other in person! We all met on a dating app for threesomes and we all realised that we have something special. Today for our date we are going to a vegan smoothie shop called "daddy's shmexy smoothies". It's a new shop that Peppa recommended and it looks so delicious I cannot wait to suck on a vegan smoothie later.

It's been 30 minutes and I am now ready for my date! I am wearing a really cute hoodie and some shmexy ripped jeans that you can see my ass in! I'm also wearing some knee high leather heels.

I'm now in my car on the way to Peppa's house because she doesn't drive but Danny is going to drive himself.

I just arrived at Peppa's house I'm sitting outside in my car and I can see her fat ass as she is strutting towards me. She makes me so wet with that big fat ass. She is wearing a red cropped top that shows her abs and a matching red skirt she is also wearing sexy crocs. 

"Hey fat sexy bitch!" I shout
"Hey shmexy dickhead" she's reply's. We both burst out laughing, "it's really great to see you in person y/n!" She states.
"You too." I say with a smile on my face! She hops in the car and we drive 169mph to the smoothie shop. We have some great conversations about sex positions on the way there.