At your house

You Danny and Peppa had just got back to your house from "daddy's shmexy smoothies" you all took your shoes off and go into the lounge and have a drink of mummy pigs period blood. Mmmmm Danny said it was so good. He wrapped his one of his arms around your shoulder and held Peppa's hand with the other. Peppa suggested that you should watch a film so we were looking through Netflix and you found something called 365 days Peppa said it looked interesting and Danny said it looks good so you put it on.

The scenes were getting more sexy and you could start to see a bulge in Danny's pants. You slowly rub his thigh and you could see it getting bigger and bigger. "You like that?" you whisper seductively. Peppa turns around and looks at what's going on; she bites her lip and rubs Danny's other thigh. You slowly get closer and closer to Danny and your lips meat his. You do the same to Peppa and Peppa does it to Danny. You crawl on top of him and start to kiss him,getting more and more passionate by the seconds your hands got lower and lower down his neck. He grabbed your ass and spanked you. You let out a quiet moan. Peppa joins in she grabs you and snogs you. You grab her ass and then you go back to Danny start to unzip his jeans and pull down his pant. You and Peppa both gasp in shock "oh my baby your so big!" You say. "I want you inside me!" Peppa goes down and starts to lick his dick. He moans quietly. Peppa gets harder and starts to suck and blow, she then starts to give him a handjob rubbing his dick getting faster and faster. "Ughhhh Pep!" Danny cried. While this was happening you went to you room to get a condom. You got multiple. You rushed downstairs and took your clothes off stripping for Peppa and Danny. Peppa jumped off Danny and you crawled on and placed the condom on his big huge cock you lifted yourself up and placed him in side you. "Ohhh" you sigh with pleasure. He flips you over so he's on top and starts to ride you, slow at first so you can adjust to his size. He gets faster. "Ohhh Danny, yes right there." Peppa sits on your face you start to lick her Pussy ferociously. "Oh!" She screamed "Oh yeah y/n!" Your getting close to reaching your climax.
"Danny I'm so close!" You say.
"Me too baby" he said panting. Peppa was a moaning mess she was about to scream so loud the neighbours would hear.
"OHHHH!" You shout reaching your climax, having the best orgasm of your life. That was so fun you say.
"I definitely agree!" Peppa said.
"Me too!" Said Danny with a smirk. Danny and Peppa stay round that night, you all sleep together having couple throughout the night.