1

Jaemin snapped a few photos while the basketball team was practicing.

He was taking photos for the school yearbook.

Of course of all the clubs he could have chosen to take pictures of...he chose the basketball team.

He watched with sparkly eyes as a certain basketball player dribbled the ball up to the net before shooting it.

The ball made it in perfectly.

"You get that one too?" An amused laugh came from his right ear.

"Shut up, Donghyuck," Jaemin rolled his eyes and shoved his best friends shoulder.

"Why are you hiding in the corner of the gym like a weirdo?" Donghyuck tried to push his shoulder forward. "You could just sit on the bleachers. They are practically empty."

Donghyuck was right.

He could go sit on them and get better shots of the players. But there was no way in hell he was gonna take a chance at being stared at.

"You know why," Jaemin said in a whisper before looking at his camera.

"I dont know why you don't just go and talk to him," Donghyuck sighed.

"He's-" Jaemin started but quickly shut his mouth.

"If you say he is anything but a giant dork then you are lying," Donghyuck rolled his eyes before pulling out his phone to look at the time. "He's Mark's best friend. I know exactly what he's like."

"You're saying that like you have hung out with Mark Lee," Jaemin shot him a look as he ran his fingers through his pink hair.

"Excuse me?!" Donghyuck squaked at the offensive statement. "At least I've talked to Mark! You haven't even said one word to-"

"YO JENO LEE," One of the players called from across the room. "Catch!"

Jeno caught the ball quickly before going to shoot it in the net again.

"Ah shit," Jaemin looked at his phone before leaninf down to put the stuff in his bag away. "Im gonna be late for work."

"What?" Donghyuck furrowed his brows. "Jaemin you don't-"

Jaemin stood up again quickly before throwing his coat on and putting his backpack on as well.

"Are you at least coming to the game on friday?" Donghyuck asked as Jaemin rushed forward to try to get out the doors before anybody on the basketball team saw him.

"Yeah I'll text you-ah!" Jaemin said over his shoulder before he was knocked roughly to the ground.

Jaemin clutched the back of his head as he felt pain shoot through the back of hit.

He heard the echo of it when it smacked against the floor.

"Ow!" Another voice said from the ground next to him.

Jaemin looked over to see YangYang, one of the starters, lying on the ground and clutching his arm tightly.

Jaemin winced when he saw that it looked completely twisted.

Jaemin ignored the pain in his head to try and apologize to the boy.

"Im sorry! Are you-" Jaemin went to speak to the boy who was gritting his teeth in pain.

"Jaem-" Donghyuck went to rush to him but someone else got their first.

"Na Jaemin," A deep voice called fork above him and Jaemin felt his entire body freeze.

He knew that voice way to well.

"What the fuck," Jeno's voice boomed over them again and his dark angry eyes make direct contact with Jaemins wide caramel ones.

Jaemin never wanted to cry more in his life.