3

Unholy water 🤬:
You did what??

Unholy water 🤬:
You just left him there?!

Me:
Hyuckie, I couldn't help it :(

Me:
I panicked really bad

Unholy water 🤬:
I don't get why you are so scared of him...you're amazing Nana.

Me:
Idk...he's everything I'm not.

Me:
I could never be good enough for him.

Jaemin sighed as he put his phone away and stood up from his desk.

The last school bell had rang about 5 minutes prior but he was caught up in his texting that he didn't notice everyone else has already left.

Jaemin let his mind wander to Jeno yesterday.

He felt terrible for breaking YangYangs arm. He probably did cost them their chance of winning the game in two weeks.

Jeno wasn't wrong...

He is an asshole.

Jaemin closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath.

He remembered when he first met Jeno Lee.

Flashback

"Jaemin-hyung!" Chenle yelled to him with a smile as he rushed forward to pull on Jaemin's arm. "I wanna see what the team is like!"

"You aren't even gonna be on the team for another two years!" Jaemin exclaimed back but let Chenle drag him anyway down the crowded hallways.

"Yeah but you are going next year," Chenle beamed back at him. "This way I can come and hang out with you at the games."

Jaemin let a small smile on his face at that.

Chenle was so adorable.

He didn't want Jaemin to stop hanging out with him because now they won't be in the same school.

"You can hang out with me whenever," Jaemin giggled before giving Chenle's hand a small squeeze.

Jaemin felt his body bumping into a few other people in the hallway. Everyone was crowded throughout the hallway in order to get snacks or wait for line to get into the gym.

Jaemin could here the jingle of the coins in Chenle's hand.

The younger claimed that 'you always need a snack, hyungie' before asking Jaemin for money so they could buy some.

"Why didn't you just ask your friend Jisung to come with you?" Jaemin smirked as he watched Chenle's ears turn red form behind. "Don't you have a crush on-"