Alois's Epic Funeral Plans

~ TrancyEarl has entered the chat~
~ IHateOvertime has entered the chat~
~ RedLadyReaper has entered the chat~
~ DeviousSpider has entered the chat~
~ DynamiteChef has entered the chat~
~ OneHellofaButler has entered the chat~
~ MaoMao has entered the chat~

Alois Trancy: At my funeral there is going to be a closed casket and then it will be opened to reveal that I am not inside. Instead, they will turn on the ceiling fan and my lifeless body will swing around the room while the Space Jam theme song is playing in the background.

Alois Trancy: Never mind. Unfortunately, Claude has just said that I can not do that.

William T. Spears: Now, the only task at hand is to keep track of how many Internet addicts do this at their own funerals. This is going to be a VERY long week for us all. *sighs in real life at the amount of work he will end up having to do*.

Grell Sutcliffe: IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS, I WILL NOT GO TO YOUR FUNERAL, ALOIS! THAT SOUNDS LIKE AN EPIC FUNERAL!!!

Alois Trancy: SIKE! I am going to do it anyways! Do you have any suggestions to further improve upon it?

Claude Faustus: Please behave, Your Highness...

Baldroy: I will come dressed as the Grim Reaper and dance at your funeral to the song Thriller, Alois. It will be a funeral to remember for centuries!

Grell Sutcliffe: HELL YEAH!

Sebastian Michaelis: MOSH PIT! MOSH PIT! MOSH PIT!

Ran Mao: When we do eventually get your body back in the casket, can the casket be L-shaped so that we can play the Tetris theme?

Alois Trancy: I love how Claude tells me to behave like a proper butler, and then there is Sebastian, screaming about a mosh pit. I can picture Ciel coming in like, "Sebastian, behave damn you!"

~ PhantomhiveEarl has entered the chat~

Ciel Phantomhive: Sebastian, behave damn you! You do not have most pits at funerals!

Alois Trancy: There will be at mine!

~ IndianButler has entered the chat~

Agni: You British people do strange things at your funerals.

~ IndianButler has left the chat~

~ Username Key:~
TrancyEarl = Alois Trancy
IHateOvertime = William T. Spears
RedLadyReaper = Grell Sutcliffe
DeviousSpider = Claude Faustus
DynamiteChef = Baldroy
OneHellofaButler = Sebastian Michaelis
MaoMao = Ran Mao
PhantomhiveEarl = Ciel Phantomhive
IndianButler = Agni