Chapter 17

Chapter 17

I woke up to Klaus opening the door. When he saw the glass of blood still sitting there he sighed" even the strongest of vampires, can't go with out blood for long, sooner or later, you'll snap and that one glass won't be enough to help you"

" I'm stronger then you think, Klaus" I mumbled and he chuckled" no, I think your just too stubborn to realize that I've already won" then he left and I threw the glass across the room. I got up and went over to the window. I pulled on it, trying to get it open, but it wouldn't budge. I laid back down and closed my eyes. I drifted off again and woke up to the sound of Rebekah's voice. I got up, and started pacing then I came up with an idea. I sat on the floor and closed my eyes. I felt my bones starting to snap but it didn't bother me anymore. Once in my wolf form, I charged at the door, causing it to dent.

I repeated this a few more times before finally I broke through. I turned back and changed my clothes. The house was empty so I ran down downstairs and grabbed a few bloodbags from my stash in the fridge. I stuffed them in a bag with some clothes before running out to my car, only to find Klaus leaning against the side of it." So you've gone from disobeying me to completely going against me"

I backed away and he smirked" let me tell you this, Sweetheart, you may run from me but I'm faster, stronger and older then you" instead of listening, I took off running, with him right behind me. I knew of only one place he wouldn't be able to get to me, I ran to the house my father gave me.