Backstory

( Ty for picking this book! I'm not that good in writing because English is not my first language and If you see any mistakes please tell me) - 2021

Remade in October 2023

Y/n (your name) l/n (your last name) was born in Inazuma. she had h/c ( Hair color) and e/c (eye color) with a f/c ( fav color) kimono (add some detail if you want).

Her family always had each person in the family a Dendro vision at the age of 7.

Y/n was always a perfect child so her parents always was so scared that she would die even if they saw a single scratch on her, Well STRAIGHT to the hospital she goes.

She had a loving sister called Daisy, she was 4 when Y/n was born and of course had a Dendro vision just like the family did.

When people found out about her beauty, They realised nobody was that beautiful before, Everybody loved y/n, she was just too beautiful and pretty.

Y/n was 7 years old when she was walking with her friend Kamisato Ayaka. They we're so close that they always told secrets to eachother and spent the whole nignt sending notes. Y/n has already left Ayaka and went back home, Y/n saw somebody that looked so.. Weird. ' Who has purple hair with a purple kimono? meh probably a wanna be raiden shogun. She went away but the person saw her. The person smiled without the young girl knowing.
While she was walking something hit her head so she fell down flat on the ground. ''aww man, now my parents are gonna be all worried' for me again!'' Y/n whined but then noticed the thing that had hit her and it was.. An electro vision!? She was so shocked because everybody in her family had a dendro vision but Y/n had an Electro vision. Atleast she had a sister who could take over the family.

Y/n was so scared of what would happen when people finds out that the l/n clan has a electro daughter. She picked up the vision and hid it in her pocket.

Time Skip to 2 years (y/n is 9 and Daisy is 13)

Her mother and father found her vision inside her Kimono pocket. after they found out she had an electro vision they started abusing her. They didn't care if she used her vision or not. ''she isn't good enough or strong enough to be the in the l/n family!'' said m/n (mother's name). ''I have no idea why we cared about her in the first place!'' said f/n (father's name)

When they said those stuff Y/n snapped. there was coming a vine from their back and f/c petals was so strong that the window had to open (god that sounded cringe) there was f/c petals that landed on Y/n's shoulder, her eyes started to glow f/c.

Her parents looked at Y/n vision and It was turning into a Electro, Dendro vision. But before she could stop, she passed out because of the power she was feeling.

'' She's much more powerfull then us..'' M/n said shocked because of what happened '' Indeed she is, we need to make her stronger. She has 2 visions inside of her but.. There was petals that was coming inside. and when she passed out, the vines and petals are lying dead'' f/n said.

Time skip ( Y/n is 11 and Daisy is 16)

Y/n has been training to be stronger ever since she was holding 1 vision but 2 elements. Yae Miko was walking around town and saw Y/N training. Miko walked towards the h/c headed girl. '' Well aren't you training much more better then before? '' Miko said. ''Hello Miko'' The h/c headed girl said coldly staring at Miko. She lowered down her Sword. '' I can send somebody special to help you with your.. Visions'' Yae Miko said. '' I would love to Train with the special somebody but my parents are always watching me you know?'' Y/n said and chuckled. ''I can also help you get out of here, It would be very good for you because, Your strong enough to go alone already'' Miko said. '' Maybe until I am 19, I'll come back to you and tell you when I'm ready'' Y/n said.

'' I'll see you again in 8 years'' Miko said and walked away. Y/n thought that this was the weirdest conversation she's had in all her life but shrugged it off.

Y/n started training and practiced her visions.

Time skip (Y/n is 16 and Daisy is 20)

Y/n looked outside from her balcony. She found out she could do all the elements ''Maybe It could help me be in disguise'' she said quietly not to wake her parents up. Y/n started to walk inside her closet and put on her training cloths on to look like a traveler. She packed her bags. Shoes, Cloths, Wigs and a tooth brush.

She used her vines to get down from the balcony and she started running to Grand Narukami Shrine 'I will be the one to stop this abuse but I need to stay strong' She thought while running to the Narukami Shrine.

After arriving she saw Yae Miko already waiting. '' C'mon follow me Y/n '' said Miko. Miko used her power to teleport Y/n outside Liyue Harbor. '' Phew atleast I studied the map when I was younger'' She walked to Liyue Harbor and bought a place to live.

When she got inside her house she unpacked her stuff into her entire new home. ''The sent of this house smells so good'' She said. (okay but I always find a new sent into somebodys house, sometimes they are bad and sometimes they are not) She used her Pj's she packed and dropped her whole body on the bed. ''so comfy.. I wonder how my future will look like now..'' she said before falling deep asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have always been so scared to post a chapter because what If I spell things wrong and It's so embarrasing.

But Thank you for reading this chapter, have a Good morning/Good day/Good evening/Good night! - 2021

This story is remade, I'll be making more chapters soon but I will remake the old chapters first before making the new chapter. Please be patient!