Chapter 4 ~twins but not twins~

This chapter is also short but I'll come up with more ideas soon! But also thank you for 85 viewers and 5 of those star thingy

Aether Pov!

Me and Paimon was walking to wanmin restaurant but when we arrived we saw Y/N buying something "Hey, dumb meanie what are you doing here?" I glared at Paimon but I looked at Y/N and she was looking at both of us "Well my name is Y/N so call me Y/N the Meanie but, I'm here to buy some f/f" said Y/N I just stared at her gorgeous h/l (hair length) beautiful h/c (hair color).

"if you want I can buy you both food too" said Y/N with a generous smile "really, we would love too!" Said paimon and did a little dance. "I don't mind using my parents mora anyway" mumbled Y/N "anyways c'mon let's order now!" Says Y/N happily as we both went and order our food

Time skip!
"Hey, if we may ask what is your vision?" I ask and waits for her answer "my vision? Well I hold all the elements" Y/N said in a calm voice like it was normal. "Really? Well you can help Traveler with his elements then" I started to blush a little by what Paimon said "sure of course it took me allot of training so I don't mind helping" I blushed a little more so I turned away my face from Y/N. 

"Wait, could you be Travelers twin sister!?" Paimon said in a shocking voice "me being his twin? No, I have a sister named Daisy and I've used to live with her but I ran away from Inazuma" Y/N said and looked down "you can follow us because we're goin to Inazuma next!" Paimon said and I saw Y/N smiled widely "Yes please, I would like to meet Ayaka and my sister again!" I blushed because of Y/N's happy voice 

"oh I gotta go now, my noodles are done and I need to met up with Zhongli, bye bye!" Said Y/N and left
'Zhongli? Are they both in love?' I thought "well let's go and met up with Zhongli too" said Paimon and we were walking where Zhongli wanted us to met.

Time Skip Brought You To Aether And Xiao Fighting Over You but, Childe Kidnapped You While They Didn't Notice :)

Lumine Pov!

I was walking and saw Aether with a floating Child so I followed them

Time skip brought you to Childe sleeping next to you :)

There was a girl with H/L H/C and E/C holding the guy's arm with long Brown hair and golden eyes. "Aether I forgot to mention that Y/N will help us because she has all the elements" The Long brown hair guy said. so the s/c (skin color) 'girl is called Y/N and has all the elements we have? She would be very strong in the abyss~'

Paimon and Aether talking about Y/N

Paimon: Y/N is so sweet but is very different from others, she gets hungrier more then me and when she falls asleep she wakes up 1 day later, crazy right Traveler?

Aether: it's pretty crazy but have you seen her beauty? I've never seen somebody so perfect but Y/N is much more weirder with her other friends, she shows them her true self.

Paimon: you sound like a lover boy now, hehe 

Aether: I am not a lover boy! ... or am I..?