Chapter 3 ~1 emo and 2 weirdos~

Okay so the picture is not a Xiao x Hu Tao just so you know because it's just a friendship picture. and ty for the 40 people who was reading this book! Also there is phones and stuff like that but Ayaka doesn't have one so yeah. btw sorry for a short chapter again maybe the next one will be longer 

Y/N Pov!

I was walking to wangshang funeral parlor but I felt a few pair of eyes behind me. I turned around to see Xiao.

"Why hello there Xiao" I say calmly and smiled a bit. "How's your Anemo element going?" He asks. Damn he's just asking about my Anemo element. "It's going good" I say and awkwardly chuckled
"where are you going? Do you need me to help you?" Xiao asks. Maybe I could get Hu Tao and Xiao to be friends.. "yes I indeed do" I say and smiled happily "alright I'll follow you" he says and walks towards me.

Time skip!

We were walking to wangshang funeral parlor and I spotted Hu Tao immediately. I walked quietly and hugged her from her behind so tightly. "HU TAO I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, CAN WE ONE DAY PLEASE GO SHOPPING (pretend there is a shopping place in Liyue please)" I say and Hu Tao chuckles and nods then she hugged me back.
"Anybody realized I'm here" Xiao says "your coming with us to go.. SHOPPING!" I say then I pulled both Hu Tao and Xiao.

A few minutes later!

"Finally, Let's go and find stuff we can buy! Oh, Xiao you can go check stuff to buy on your own. Me and Hu Tao is much more better to be together" I say and drags Hu Tao in a random store.

Xiao Pov!

I watched Y/N walk away with Hu Tao. 'She doesn't feel anything but is a girl who smiles and laughs.. She's perfect' (Xiao x Reader when this book is done?)

 I went to buy some (EMO) cloths for myself and saw a Fatui Harbingor (Chide) watching Y/N. ''Why are you spying on Y/N Fatui?'' I said in a cold tone. The Fatui turned around to see me ''I'm just trying to get away from Y/N'' the Fatui said.

 I grabbed him on the collar, even though he's tall I reached him from a chair next to him. ''You better stay away or you'll met me in your dreams'' I said and walked away.

Y/N Pov!

Hey, let's go to the emo store. I wanna match Xino! I said and smiles widly (She calls him Xino alone so he can't teleport to Y/N, sorry Xiao simps) '' Alright I wanna find something there too so, Let's go!'' Hu Tao said and we walked to the Emo store. 

Time Skip Brought You To Furry Xiao :)

I put on the cloths Xiao was wearing, He usally still has the outfit he had before. When me and Hu Tao waited for Xiao we saw him ''Xiao!'' I screamed and waved him. He looked shocked by something and looked away In a minute 'Did I do something wrong?' 

After he followed us back to Liyue Harbor we got to say bye and went into our own ways. 

(Hu Tao went to Wangshang Funeral Parlor.

Xiao went to check If everything is alright.

Y/N went home to eat noodles and check TikTok.)

Xiao Pov from before! 

''Xiao!'' I heard screaming my name, I looked to see who the person was and it was.. Y/N!? I was shocked but a minute or 2 I looked away to hide my blush. 'geez she looks so cute in my outfit I'm wearing' I thought. 

Time skip brought you to Xiao blushing with a maid dress on :)

After we went our own ways I followed Y/N to see If she would be safe or not

Time skip brought you to Hu Tao and Ayaka fighting to see who's Y/N's best friend :)

'Atleast she was safe wait.. Why was I stalking her, I need to get out of here' I thought but took a quick glance of Y/N and got away before she could see me 

 Hu Tao and Xiao voice lines about Y/N (Also one a voice line Y/N was talking about Xiao.

Hu Tao

Y/N Is super cool to hang out, we always go shopping, go eat in a resturant, Fight side by side and put pranks on people. I remeber we turned off the lights with Y/N's electro element while Zhongli was inside Y/N's house. she created a vine that could make him slip but then, Y/N will use her Anemo element for him to fall on his back, Poor Grandpa Hehe!

Xiao

I saw her when she came to Liyue Harbor, She was about 16 so I decided to follow her. To protect her of course! But Y/n Is not a normal Girl, She has no emotion and she's holding all the elements we have, That's why I helped her with the Anemo element.

Y/N Voice Line About Xiao

I drag him around the store like I'm his mother. Sometimes I catch him following me home but I don't mind, He's been doing it for 3 years so It doesn't matter .