Bestfriends or more?

HIS POV: She walked through the door to my bedroom. Her hair was soaking wet from the intense rain outside. It looked like she had been running by the way she was standing. Out of breath, drops running down her forhead, and her legs shaking as if someone had chased her. She looked lost.

HER POV: I had ran the entire way to his house. Two miles. I was exhausted. But what else was there to do, I panicked. My entire life he had been the one comforting me when something was wrong. Therefore he was the first person I thought of. First now as I was standing inside his room, I woke myself up from the condition I had been in the past 3 hours. I looked over at him. He was sitting on the bed, staring at me in shock.

HIS POV: I could tell she didn't want to talk about it, so I just lifted the white tucket on my left side, and signalized for her to come lay down. She closed the door behind her, gave me a little smile, and headed over to where I was sitting on the bed. Before laying down, she started undressing herself, the way she always did. Slow, hot, and neatly. I could tell my mouth was watering as she stripped out of her soaked trousers.

HER POV: I teased him a little while undressing. Slowly sliding off my white shirt, leaving him gazing at my body. I knew he liked it, even if I was a bit provoking. As I was left with only panties and a red bra. I climbed into bed with him, and as he tucked me in I had to remind myself he was my bestfriend, and that only.

HIS POV: After tucking her in, I snuggled in with her. Even if we were bestfriends, and had been for a long time, I had to admit to myself that cuddling with her, was the best thing emaginable. She was turned with her back towards me, leaving me facing her, and us laying in a spoon. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close to me.

HER POV: As he was pulling me closer to him, and holding me with an iron grip, making me feel as if he was never going to let go, I could feel his crotch getting harder and harder, pressing against my ass. As it grew bigger he pressed himself even closer to me. His crotch found it's way between my thighs, gently touching my spot, making me let out a light moan.

HIS POV: Her little moan was so adorable, but at the same time really fucking hot. As a little payback I slowly moved my hips so that my dick moved with, causing her to slightly moan again. As she pushed her perfect ass harder against me, I knew she was into it, making me even hornyer.

HER POV: He was moving his cock between my thighs making me moan in pleasure. He was teasing me back for what I did to him. As I pressed against him wanting more, he took the hint and started kissing my neck softly, making it slightly tickle, but in a good way. His lips were so soft, and delightful. As he was kissing my neck, he opened the lock to my bra, took it off, and threw it at the floor. His hands suddenly appeared at my breasts. He was playing around with my nipples, making them stiff. On my neck he was starting to kiss harder, which made him leave dark marks all over the place. God it felt good.

HIS POV: I was sucking her neck, giving her red and purple marks. Her nipples were stiff as a vulcano, and her boobs were so god damn amazing to touch. It was as if they were made to fit in my hands. I pulled out my dick, making her let out a little ghasp. Then I started moving my hands extremly slowly down over her stomach, still kissing her neck. My hands found their way down towards her panties. She was holding her breath while my fingers started massaging the outside of her panties. I kept massaging her clit untill I could feel her getting wet through the undies.