Pain turns to pleasure

HIS POV: I went over to her, lifted her up, and put her down at the edge of the bed. Since she couldn't stand quite well, I rested her overbody on the bed, and made her stand in doggy style with her feet on the floor. I slapped her ass so hard she screamed. I slapped her three times on each side, before she asked me to keep going, so I did keep going. I slapped her a few times more on each side, while she was moaning in pain and pleasure.

HER POV: He was slapping my ass so hard, I was probobly getting bruises. But I liked it. After a while he stopped, and let me relaxe for a while. He got a tube, and smeared some on my asshole, and on his crotch. He then without a warning slammed his dick into my ass. I moaned out of pain. He let me adjust a bit, and get a little used to it, before he started to thrust in me hard.

HIS POV: I started off a little slow, but hard, to give her a chance to get rid of the pain. I started going faster while she moaned. Going faster and faster I could tell her pain turned into pleasure. Soon she started asking me to go faster. Of course I did, I went a lot faster. She was so hot. Again there were coming slopping noises when I bumped ingo her buttcheeks, and I was going faster and faster.

HER POV: It was so good. At first it felt like hell, but GOD I love it now. His cock is so deliciously good at giving me pleasure. He was going really fast. Again I was a moaning wreck. But this time, he was as well.
It sounded like a zoo where all the animals had gone insane.

HIS POV: "FUCK", she shouted. I was moaning like crazy. "Aaaahhh fuucckk, mmmm, aaahhh, god, ohhh yeeaahhh", we were both going on. I could see that her legs were shaking really bad, and that she was struggling with standing upstraight. Lucky for her she moaned; "god, keep going, I'm comiiiiingaaaahhh". I kept going a few more seconds and came right after, I filled her butthole with cum, and as I pulled out my cock, there was leaking cum from her hole. She immidiatly fell down on the bed.

HER POV: He bendt down and picked me up again, he then carried me around to the side of the bed, and carefully placed me down in the bed, and tucked me in. He himself climbed over me, and layed down beside me. I then said; "you know I'm not gonna walk in a month now right?". He laughed, and answear; "I guess I'm just gonna have to carry you around everywhere then". We both laughed, before we once again snuggled in, and fell asleep.

Thank you so much for reading my story<3