The pleasure goes deep

HER POV: When he stopped rubbing my womanhood, I catched my breath again. My stomach was cribbling just by the thought of what was going on. Since he had pulled his cock out from my thighs, I could now again feel it rubbing against my ass. It was so big. So hard. So thick. I was horny, really horny. I wanted more, now. It almoust seemed like he read my mind as he sat up, got on his knees and flipped me around, now leaving me laying on my back.

HIS POV: I climbed on top of her, with one knee on each side of her butt. I then started kissing her once again at her neck. I worked my way down to her boobs. I kissed them roughly leaving more hickeys, and afterwards sucked her nipples nice and well. About half a minute later I continued working my way down over her stomach. When I got to her panties, I rose my head, and slowly slid them off her.

HER POV: Suddenly his lips touched my outer vagina, placing soft kisses, making me breath deeper. He then moved further in, placing a soft bite on my innercore, causing me to moan in a mix of pain and pleasure. Unexpectedly I felt his entire toung enter my clit, causing me to moan even louder.

HIS POV: I made pretty damn sure to explore every inch of her vagina. I tried twirling my tounge in an 8, which didn't exactly make her calm down. She reacted with bending her back upwards, leaving her arcing. I knew she was close when her walls started tightening. After a few more seconds, she came. I licked everything up, and swallowed all of it. That's when I spoke the first words of that night; "Fuck you taste good".

HER POV: I couldn't help but blush when he said that, I really wanted him. I mean, I wanted him bad. I was willing to do anything he wanted me to do, as long as it meant we'd keep going. He asked me to put my hair up, so I did. While I took a hairtie from my wrist, and put my hair in a massy bun, we got up and stood on the floor. Suddenly he turned colder, and said in a more harsh tone; "get down on your knees now". So I did.

HIS POV: She got down on her knees in front of me. Since I was still in my boxers, I ordered her to pull it down. So she did. I felt as if I was in charge, as if I was a king. I didn't need to tell her what to do next. She started lightly kissing the tip of my huge cock, leading to her starting to suck the upper part of it. I became harder than I'dq ever been. She soon started going deeper, and faster. I started moaning like a psycho. She was so good. I locked one hand on the bed frame. With my other hand I held her backhead, and started fucking her mouth faster and faster. Poor thing was choaking and gagging, but she didn't stop. After about 7 minutes of her giving me a blowjob, I came in her mouth. She swollowed all of my cum, and looked up at me with fuck me eyes.