two

6:03 pm
Thursday.

on & on by erykah badu was playing on the radio once faith walked into the kitchen.

"you were supposed to be home by 5:30 it's 6:03." faith's mom stated.

"i understand. ace and me were just talking about things and got caught up in the mix of things." faith added.

"sure."

"what?" faith wondered.

"go say hi to your brother. i don't have time to hear you." faiths mother rolled her eyes turning the music up.

"whatever." faith said walking out the kitchen.

"faith gia jackson. if you ever give me a attitude like that again i will fuck you up. you hear me? don't do that shit!" faiths mom yelled

faith walked up to her room and closed her door. she turned the tv on and got on her phone. she heard three knocks on her window. faith knew exactly who it was.

"i'm sleep." faith yelled.

"i don't care." tiptop said with her head against the window.

tiptop opened the window and welcomed herself inside. tiptops real name is tiffany but she likes being called tiptop because it sounds better.

"aren't you supposed to be with your girlfriend or something?" faith asked.

"nah she's busy with her mama." tiptop told faith.

"i'm just staying here for the night since you know, my moms drunk again" tiptop said.

faith nodded and gave her a pillow and they talked.

"hey, how's ace holding up? ace and i ain't talk since you know.."

"yeah i know." faith said cutting her off.

"he's okay, he's still in those gangs. i'm worried for him."

"watch over him faith. you know he'll only listen to you." tiptop said staring at the ceiling.

"yeah." faith said as her eyes slowly closed and soon fell asleep.

ace 💟.

faith, they caught me lacking.
faith
faith i love you.

-

the alarm clock went off waking both faith and tiptop up for school.

"shit." faith grunted looking at her phone to see 3 messages from ace and 5 missed calls.

faith got out of bed quick and called him immediately.

"yo" ace answered.

"what the fuck. you had me scared ace what the fuck happened." faith snapped.

"chill. burna and his gang snuck up on dee and me" ace said.

"don't fucking tell me to chill."  faith said.

"my bad faith, i didn't know you would be mad i'm sorry." ace said.

faith hung up and put her phone down.

"tiptop are you ready to leave?" faith asked.

"you can go, im going back to my house." tiptop responded putting her hair up.

"ight, be safe." faith said walking downstairs

"watch out ho." choppa yelled rushing down the stairs.

"i'm not a ho, and next time you call me that i'll have burna whoop yo ass." faith reclaimed.

"fuck burna, his squad ain't shit ain't eva gon be shit. burna was just playing tennis last year. like who da fuck plays tennis. lame ass. now he think he hard cause he started a lil gang. fuck ass shit." choppa said slamming the refrigerator door.

"ease yo nerves. it's 7:15 in the morning." faith said as she opened the refrigerator and grabbed some orange juice.

"just sayin, and dee a opp too. me and him used to hang. then he wanted to go be in some lame ass gang." he added.

faith just stood there making her breakfast, cause everything choppa was saying was true. choppa, burna, and dee were good friends but choppa was the only mature one. dee and burna went they own ways and started or joined a gang. choppa knew he was still young and ain't make it past 21 yet. he wanted stay how he was. he knew being in a gang would have killed him now or later.

faith just pulled her phone out and scrolled on instagram.

@ace.c

@ace.c 🥷
❤️ 💭 📫
582 likes

-

"yo ace kinda fine imma have to bend him over real quick." choppa said causally.

"nigga what." faith said with her mouth full of cereal.

choppa laughed and went into the living room and turned the ps4 on.

"aye holla at me when you done i'm finna play the game till you done." he said

"okay." faith said.

faith decided when she got to school she would talk to burna about something. faith only talked to burna when choppa and him were friends.

7:45 am
Friday.

"ight let's go." faith said grabbing the keys and heading out to the car.

"ight hol up im finna text someone rq then i'll be out." choppa said.

"hurry up!" faith said closing the door.

dee.

aye

df you textin me fo.

ik wtf u doing. idc if you going behind ace back but you better not have burna come after my sister. ight?

man fuck yo sister.

watch yo fucking mouth.

burna goes after who he wants to go
after. go tell him that.

my sister better not be involved.
read 7:47 am.