three

7:50 am
Friday.

"tyrell get in the fucking car" faith muttered loud enough for him to hear.

"okay my bad, stop being pissy" choppa said.

"let me get the aux." choppa added.

"nigga no because you're gonna play some hood ass shit at almost 8 in the damn morning." faith said starting the car.

faith starts playing hrs and hrs by muni long, to surprise choppa started singing it with faith.

"I USUALLY DONT DO THIS BUT, CAN I SING TO YAAAA. YA YA." choppa cried out.

faith looked at choppa and laughed.

"fuck you lookin at ho, keep yo eyes on the road." he said

"watch yo mouth." faith said as she rolled her eyes and put them back on the road.

"i saw u keeping yo eyes on tiptop tho" faith whispered.

"shut yo bitch ass up." choppa said pushing faiths head to the side.

faith and choppa laughed and talked as they pulled into the school.

"one more year." faith signed as she turned the keys.

choppa nodded and jumped out the car once he saw one of his friends.

faith hopped out the car and saw ace walk in the school quickly she started walking faster to catch up with him but to her surprise a girl came up to him.

"the fuck..." faith questioned.

faith ran up to ace and started walking beside him and the girl.

"who's this, your girl?" faith laughed and smiled at her, not believing he was with her.

"uh. yeah. faith meet kati. kati meet faith." ace gestured.

"mhm." kati said and rolled her eyes.

"uhm." faith said pausing her body for a second wondering why kati was so rude.

"so what do you do." faith asked

"i'm in a gang." kati said. "how about you."

"oh. i just hang around ace and tiptop. i'm sure you know her." faith smiled.

ace looked as if he was nervous, he didn't say anything though.

"i don't really care to be honest. it would be better if you just stopped talking to me and stayed away from ace." kati said on her phone.

"bitch don't try me, i don't care if you're in a gang not i will whoop yo ass. i don't take disrespect." faith pointed.

they were in the middle of the main hall with people walking. ace stood there guilty.

"who is this burnt out hoe talking too?" kati said putting her phone down.

"are you saying that cause i'm black? or saying that cause i look like a hoe?" faith said.

people started to crowd around and gossip. tiptop noticed but didn't say anything she just observed until something happened. kati's friend was waiting as well except she stood next to kati and the two both looked at each other.

"both bitch." kati said.

many people gasped and faith smiled, she nodded her head.

"yo, chill out man. how about-" ace tried speaking but faith pushed him out the way her her hand and grabbed kati by the neck.

"OH SHIT!" a dude yelled out.

when faith grabbed her neck she swung her to the ground and started punching.

"bitch!" kati said kicking.

kati's friend jumped in trying to jump faith but tiptop put her rings on and grabbed her.

"they're fighting. not you." tiptop said and punched her which knocked her clean out with blood down her nose.

tiptop already has charges on her from another fight. she loves to fight. she was on probation for 3 months for putting a girl in the hospital. tiptop took off out of the scene and went straight to the bathroom.

ace stood there knowing he could do nothing about it. he touched faith's shoulder but she pushed him off.

faith grabbed kati's ponytail and slammed her head to meet the ground. faith got off of her and looked down at her.

"the fuck are the teachers at?" a kid asked.

"bitch i'll get my gang on you!" kati cried out.

"fuck yo gang." faith said grabbing aces wrist and walking off.

"burna gon kill her ass." kati whispered.

the principal came out and asked everyone what happened and everyone ran.

"the fuck faith?" ace said pulling her arm away from her.

faith turned around and looked at him.

"fuck you do that for?" ace said

it was quiet for a good 30 seconds

"what the fuck is wrong with you." faith pushed him.

"you get a girlfriend and don't tell me about it? i don't care about you having a girlfriend but she's rude ace. and fucking racist." faith said with a tear coming down her eye.

that wasn't the reason. she was in love with him.

ace stood there and looked her in the eyes.

"i'm sorry faith but you don't make my decisions." ace said and walked away from her

-
after school.

"there his bitch ass go." burna implied.

burna say ace buying something out the shop and walk down the alley way.

"let's go" he told kati, and brought his glock out.

ace took his phone out and was about to text faith but he didn't.

"aye." burna yelled.

"what" ace wasn't phased my burna

"yo girl putting hands on my girl?" burna said.

"that's yo girl? why was yo girl in my car?" he asked.

burna looked at her and said nothing, only with his eyes.

"i swear i didn't." kati said

"imma deal with you later." burna said.

"you done tennis boy?" ace said

"fuck you just say?" burna pulled his glock out.

"damn." ace said. ace started running.

*BOOM.* one shot.
*BOOM* two shots.
*BOOM* three shots.

-
faith 💟 is calling...
mom is calling...
tiptop is calling...
faith 💟 is calling...

-

gah damn y'all , i had to take a break i was sick asf. this story is a little bit longer but this is a filler chapter. anyways, vote and comment thank y'all