Chapter 3: Girls Are Hot, Comas Are Not

(Elena's POV)

"Scum ball. Scum bucket." I heard as I walked in the room.

"Who are you talking to?" I asked AJ.

"Him." Aunt Jenna pointed to the screen with a scowl on her face.

"The news guy?" I asked smirking inwardly.

"Also known as Logan "Scum" Fell. Did your mom ever tell you why I moved away from Mystic Falls?"

"You and that fugly-looking bitch?" I looked disgusted, and Enzo who was listening in fake gagged making Davina giggle. The two really got along with each other.

"I'm not supposed to be condoning your language, so get out and go to school. Take Jeremy with you, I don't need him parading around the house naked because he's high." Jenna rolled her eyes, but you could see the ghost of a smile on her face.

"Hey! That was one time!" Jeremy called out angrily.

"Still counts though Jer." I poured some coffee into a thermos so I wouldn't die in school.

"Shut up Lena." Jer grumbled, and I smacked him upside the head.

"Now that's no way to talk to your sister." I gasped, acting offended and he just shook his head used to my antics.

"Let's go losers." Davina yelled, and I jumped up startled. She was already waiting outside that sneaky girl, and she was getting good at the whole sass thing. I should probably humble her soon, but not in the bad way. She hangs out with Enzo too much so I'll just blame it on him.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming Vina." I stomped out the door. I was not excited for school.

_____________________________

"Can you just fuck off please? Thank you!" I yelled at Stefan, slamming my locker shut.

He had somewhat of a hurt look on his face, but I didn't care. I started to chew him out.

"I told you that we are never going to date, never. And then I told you I would consider being your friend since you follow me like a lost puppy, but only if you apologized to Caroline, who's my best friend that you talked shit about, remember? Yeah, I bet you do. Leave me alone and learn how to be a decent human being. That means not implying slut-shaming behind a girl's back to her fucking best friend you cunt!"

I took a deep breath and turned around, walking to History class. I felt as if I was going to drop dead any moment, and as soon as I took my seat I grabbed my thermos and started chugging my coffee. Since Bonnie and Caroline knew I had a slight coffee addiction and they didn't really care for it, they usually brought a thermos of their own for me so I could at least get through school.

I've never really had people care about me before, and I was kind of weirded out some of the times when people comfort me or ask me how I'm doing, but I'm starting to get used to it. A few days ago though, I got OG Elena's memories, probably because Tessa felt bad for me that I knew nothing about her life before the show started. Apparently, Greyson and Miranda not only ignored Jeremy for the most part, but also Elena as well. They put some stupid shit into her head that she needed to learn how to "grow up" and that was why they didn't pay attention to her. That's probably why she was so self-sacrificing though, so I'm starting to understand things from her point of view I guess.

And while Miranda was an ok mother, Greyson was a horrible father. He hated the fact that Jeremy liked to draw because that was a "girly thing to do" and wanted him to be "more of a man" instead. He hated me even more for some reason though. I don't know why, but I did get a memory of him slapping OG Elena around a few times, but he usually stuck to verbal and emotional abuse for the most part. All I can say is that he was a crazy, murderous, vampire-hunting whore who deserved what he got.