Punishment

Author's POV
Today bangchan came by to visit you and hyunjin he went home after he ate dinner with y'all. You and bangchan flirted a little jokingly the whole day and hyunjin was not at all happy. You could feel him staring at you the whole day. His eyes were roaming around ur body in jealousy and lust.

Y/N's POV
I'm currently keeping the leftovers in the fridge while hyunjin is in the living room- he got jealous since I flirted with bangchan well he's right too ig hyunjin has always been the jealous and possessive type of boyfriend he doesn't like it when I spend too much time with other boys ngl even I'm like him. I was putting the food in a bowl when hyunjin came from behind and wrapped his arms around me tightly, he leaned in and whispered in my ear in a husky voice "did u have fun flirting with him? " "Baby I'm sorry-" He turned me around and made me face him "don't baby me u slut and I asked a question" He brushed my lips with his thumb and stared at them "babygirl do I have to remind you who u belong to, u deserve a punishment for what you did" He kissed me roughly his hand on my neck slightly choking me as the other one was on a waist holding it tightly probably leaving bruises, he went to my neck and collarbone and marked them he undressed me pretty quickly I was in my pajamas so it was easy. He started sucking my breast marking his territory he unbuttoned his black shirt with his hand while squeezing my other breast with the other hand. He removed his pants and boxers as his hard cock sprung out he turned me around and bent me over the kitchen counter, he jerked himself a bit and he rubbed my clit and entered me harshly "ahh so tight and warm babygirl" He moaned as his head fell back bcs of pleasure. I could feel the pleasure run through my body with his every single thrust he just knows how to fuck me good..all I could hear were wet sounds and his heavenly moans, he started thrusting faster and deeper, my legs were shaking "ahh- h-hyunjin s-slow down-" He smacked my ass harshly "what did u say" "S-sorry daddy-" "Take my cock like a good girl or no cumming" His hands went down to my clit, he rubbed my clit while fucking the shit out of me "ahhhh fuck- daddy don't stop please-" I let out a loud a shaky moan, he grabbed my hair with his hand and pulled my head back "say it. Who do you belong to" He said in my ear. I wasn't able to answer bcs of the intense pleasure he smacked my ass again "I need words u fucking slut now say it" "Y-you daddy- I belong to you- i-im your slut" I said with a shaky voice "that's right ur mine" He slightly choked me with his hand, I could feel his cock twitching inside me "daddy- I'm gonna cum-" "Me too" I clenched around his cock, he moaned loudly as he filled me up with his cum and I came on his cock "ahhh all mine" He kissed my back and pulled out. I turned around, I couldn't stand properly my legs felt weak but I loved it I love when he goes hard and he knows that. Hyunjin picked me up and made me sit on the kitchen counter he kissed my forehead and my lips "lemme clean u up baby" I thought he was gonna take me to the bathroom to shower together but he smirked and bent down. He sucked and licked my clit as I left a shaky moan from my mouth "hmm so sweet princess I can eat u all day long" I grabbed a fistful of his hear and pushed him closer "f-fuck daddy so fucking good- ahh" My words almost had no meaning but he understood he pushed his tongue inside my pussy as I moaned loudly feeling the pleasure taking over me once again he moved his tongue in and out of me making me go crazy "g-gonna cum" Was all I could say "cum for me princess" I came in his mouth as he licked me clean. He stood up and looked at me as he licked his lips "tasty" He kisses me softly as he rested his hands on my side trapping me there "princess I'm sorry if I hurt u but I got really jealous when u flirted with him" "No jinnie don't say sorry yk I love it when u go rough and also it was my fault too" He smiled and kisses me all over my face "yah stop" "I love you baby!!" He said between kisses "I love you too hehe" I giggled at how cute he was, damn no one will be able to tell that this is the same man who fucked the living shit out of me just minutes ago"

THE END~~~