𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

Jeon jungkook. A man who gets in a addiction so uncontrollable and unhandling, after he encountered a naked girl at his neighbouring WINDOW.

??? POV

Working with my newly settled house as it was the first day of shifting. I made my bed, set my room and organised things. I came to this place called Paris just yesterday. I was unknown to this place and people.

Let me introduce myself, I am Jeon jungkook from South Korea. I am 21 year old. I was a bad boy, to be honest I still am. I came here for a job and study purpose.

Now my room looks quite fine, Clean and attractive. I'm happy with that because at South Korea I didn't seem to give time to my interest. It's so peaceful here in LA, cloudy weather, low pollution. Overall, it is so amazing and healing.

Jk:- God, these are so many. Where should I put them?

I question myself holding a pile of books in my hands. I am so exhausted now from all the moving. Annoyance and irritation was visible on my face. When my eyes went to table near the window in my bedroom. I placed the books over the table and turned towards the window.

My eyes went wide at the scene infront  of me and I let out a loud gasp. I gulped hard feeling my throat go dry all of the sudden.

I saw a figure of a girl. She was changing her clothes to her night dress. Biting my lips eagerly and gripping the curtain to the point it might break down the pole.

"Fuck" was the only thing I could mutter out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Not edited.
Vote if you like.

Words:- 285.