(Not yandere) •Male Rival × Female Reader•

| Started:|
|February 18, 2022 |
| Ended: |
|February 18, 2022 |
|Date Edited: |
|Not Edited |
|Words of this Chapter: 800 |

(Short chapter since i have no ideas💀)
(I think this is not yandere too so sorry- you guys can imagine what will happen after the end too)
(Male Rival × Female Reader)

{Title: Rivalry}

∆Warnings: none i think∆

Sorry it took long to update. School made me suffer 🧍‍♀️

(Y/n here is not loved by her parents so it's gonna be a sad start.)

Your enemy, Ray. He is an annoying man in your life. You were always compared to him since your parents and his are best friends. He was always better than you in every way.

He said he can teach you but of course your competitive self did not allow it. The day he asked you was the day you and him became rivals. He's a man you want to kill.

It's always a 'He's top 1 why are you top 2?!'
'Stop playing around he won a contest! Join a contest and win!' 'I wish my child was him rather than you.' 'Why is your grades like this?! He have higher grades than you study harder I'm confiscating your phone!'

It was never enough. Your achievements were never enough. You tried and tried to please them but it's always not enough.

Come on come on please. Let me be top 1... You opened your eyes to see yourself at top 2...

"Top 1 again. Ah such a smart dude." said a student who is top 10 as he put his hands in his pocket.

"See that Y/n you can never beat me." said the so familiar male.

"Ray... " you said as you were fueling with anger. He smiled innocently and patted your head.

"There, there it's not the end Y/n." said Ray as he smiled 'innocently'? It seems like a different kind of smile I saw sometimes but he just tilts his head when I ask. Such a creepy man indeed. His black hair covered his eyes as he looked down and picked up my pen that fell.

He crouched while giving me my pen. You took your pen from him since you bought that pen and left. Stomping your feet in the hallway as students whispered. Leaving school.

You went your way home as tears built up in your eyes. Threatenung to come out you held back. You just wanted to make your parents be happy to your achievements. Yet they focused their attention on Ray. They don't talk to you anymore and goes to Ray every time.

You went in your house. Immediately going to your room and closing the door. You jumped in your bed as you hid your face in your pillows.

You heard the front door open.

"Ray you came! How was school? Stay for dinner I'll cook your favorite!"

"Ray would yo-"

You plugged in you headphones and listened to your comfort songs. You looked out your window and saw the sun setting. You sat near your window as you cleared your mind. Closing your eyes as you fell asleep. Last thing you heard was your locked door being opened...

You felt your head in someone's lap. You felt your head being soothed. Your head felt calm and your body too. You slowly opened your eyes to see Ray who was looking at you adoringly. 'I have a bad feeling' is what you thought and immediately sat up.

"What are you doing?!" You shouted at him as you moved away from him. He stared at you and smiled. You were uncomfortable. Vey uncomfortable since a male who you hate is inside your room sitting in your bed.

"You looked very stressed so I helped you calm down." He said as he took my hand tugging me and hugging me. I felt his head went to my neck as he stayed there.

"I can say it was successful seeing your calm face while sleeping." he said as I tried to get away from his embrace.

"Can we be together?" He asked looking at my eyes. I immediately shaked my head.

"What the hell?! No!" I shouted at him as I tried to get away, failing again.

"Y/n stop moving." he said looking at me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I said as I was starting to lose my temper.

"I love you. What's wrong with that." He said as he twirled a piece of my hair.

"What... everything's wrong! You ruined my life!" You shouted at him as tears began flowing out of your eyes.

"Y/n don't cry... I'm sorry" he said as he looked down to me while hugging me.

"Shut up you know it's your fault." you said as more tears fell. He wiped your tears. He suddenly keeped muttering apologies. He then spoke.

"Would you like to restart our relationship then?"