Yandere Male Bully x Submissive Female Reader

| Started:|
|June 8, 2022 |
| Ended: |
|June 8, 2022 |
|Date Edited: |
|Not Edited |
|Words of this Chapter: 425 |

<Requested by reesescup10>

(Not me being gone for almost 3 months and late seeing a request im so sorry for seeing it just rn👩‍💻)
(Short chapter once again since my brain have 0 ideas)
(Also I'm sorry I wasn't able to make the reader shy 😭)

(Male Bully × Female Reader)

∆Warnings: Bullying, degration, bruises mentioned∆

Bruises were always found on your body. No one ever dared to get close to you because they either laugh or give you eyes of pity. After all those who pitied you can't help you because of the one who gives you these bruises is someone you can't mess with if he claimed the things he want...

He claimed you saying you are his to only touch, control, hurt you, and more. How could you say no to him when he always say it's his way to say he loves you when in your life there is no one there for you.

Your parents after all are too busy with work and don't care for you. Only sending you money to feed yourself and for your needs.

He gave you love in his own way so who are you to refuse when you are so touch starved with affection.

It was just another day of his 'daily affection' as right now he's staring in your eyes with adoration and satisfaction.

A groan came from your lips as he grabbed your hair making you look at him dead in the eye.

"You understand right?" He said in a low tone as his other hand went to your cheek slowly rubbing it to give comfort in which you leaned into his hand while nodding.

This was right isn't it? Why? All you just wanted was affection so why not? Nobody cared but only him...

You were dropped to the floor as he sat down and hugged your bruised body. The way his body squeezes you hurts the bruises he left but you didn't care.

All you cared right now was his 'comforting' hug. His breath hutted your ear as he continued muttering I love you's.

His hair tickled your neck as he continued as other people continued their ways in the street as you two were inside an alleyway.

Your sight was becomibg foggy as all your surroundings suddenly became quiet as blackness surrounded you.

Everything is normal isn't it? So why were you suddenly in a fancy room and chained to a bed?