ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ‧​

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

She gripped the sharp piece of metal inbetween her calloused fingers.

'hold it. hold it properly. tighter. now swing. swing harder.'

the man had other plans than letting his daughter live a normal life.

After all, she wasn't normal.

She was a mistake.

If anything, she's lucky he even let her live. He would've killed the moment she was born if it wasn't for those dark eyes. those eyes that her poor mother 3D printed onto to her. Those eyes that were an exact copy of her yakuza gang leader father.

The man was too narcisisstic to kill her. Her, whom he saw himself in.

Thus Sho Noye escaped her inevitable fate.

Except it wasn't an escape in the least. She was born into a barbaric world. a world that she involuntarily revolved around.

disgusting people, with disgusting thoughts, ambitions and emotions.

Ten year old Noye wanted to be rebellious.
She wanted to talk back to her father who occassionally visited her cell to see if she grew any less alike to him.
she liked to fantasized about saving the innocent people her father often fancied killing on a whim.
She dreamt about killing him.

But she couldn't do that. obviously. not when she was nothing but skin and bones from not having seen sunlight till her father decided she was old enough to hold a knife and be of some use.

All she had to do was be obedient. Kill his rival criminals for him but spare the innocent. Become his slave that he would trust his life with, and ultimately, she could take his life herself. Just play along with his little games until she was strong enough to play against him. Do what he says. Learn to kill.

And that she did.

18 year old Noye became his personal assassin. And the apple of his eye. The man came to appreciate this daughter that he once called a damned child. After all, she practiced earnestly to become the most skilled member his gang had ever seen.

'I'm glad this is what you turned out to be.' He said with a genuine smile. She returned a fake smile as well. until she realised it slowly turned into one that was...

....genuine as well.

what?

WHAT?!

Before she could realise it, Noye started to crave this feeling of validation she recieved from her father. Almost as if it made up for all the love and appreciation any normal child her age should have rightfully recieved.

She found herself excited for that one smile as she returned back home from a killing spree. She'd trained harder than ever to get to the highest rank she could for him. To get every ounce of validation from him and his gang members with her every successful mission.

23 year old Noye had now gotten there. She finally got the title she craved for her.

'My daughter.' He put an arm around her shoulder and proclaimed proudly. And she was more than happier. Until the clouded lens finally cleared.

'What the hell am i doing?' The realisation hit her like a bus. She became the opposite of what she strived for. she became everything she was against. But it was...too late?

As much as post-clarity Noye told herself that she doesn't need appreciation from a ruthless mafia gang leader, she just couldn't. she couldn't help returning the smile. she couldn't refuse the missions he gave her.

The woman was stuck. stuck with no turning about.

But what the fate has in turn for her is something she will never regret.

Hyunjin, a very ordinary man, who would turn her

𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬.​

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───