QNA

Sorry to do this right after that cliffhanger(jk im not all sorry just loove to watch yall suffer) but,

To commemorate the fifteenth chapter of Scars into stars, i have decided to do a tiny q n a session to answer all your burning question. (❀◦‿◦)

...

Okay, i'm going a bit ahead of my self with all this. i mean, who do i even think i am? this is a fucking fanfic. and i'm out here acting like a legitimate creator....

...

But you guys wanted a q and n too, am i right? 

right? ( ಥ ‿ ಥ )

at this point, i don't really even care. so i'm just going to list out some questions that i made up myself, and you guys are gonna act like you were the one who send them in. okay? Alright. that's how i like it.

1) How old are the characters?

Nᴏʏᴇ-
Well, I've always considered Noye to be a very mature character. I mean, even if i didn't, i can't just have a seventeen year old murdering people and stuff like that. People would definitely come at me if i did that. I mean, they can definitely have fifteen year olds making out in a classroom with the 'badboy' fanfics but they definitely cannot have this. 

So basically, She's about 26-27.

Hʏᴜɴᴊɪɴ-
So, i'm someone who kinda thinks up my stories in my head as if they were an anime. Soooooooo, i've always considered my male leads to be really hot anime guys. And about Hyunjin, as we all know, HE ALREADY IS ONE.(❀˘ᴗ˘)

 So it wasn't hard for me to do the imagining. But for some goddamn reason, i imagined for him to be in his early 30s. 

And before you come attack at me since a lot of you teenagers just love underage shit, I actually have a good reason for that. Btw, this is also directed to all em' kpop fans who think an idol over the age of 27 are too old and should retire. So to all of you - ( ≖ᴗ≖)╭∩╮and fyi, someone in their thirties is the last person that a NORMAL PERSON  would consider 'old'.

So yeah, Hyunjin's 32.
( I secretly enjoy large age gaps ( • ͜ʖ•)

Fᴇʟɪx-

My opinion is pretty much the same here as for hyunjin. so just copy-paste the last few paragraphs in your head when you read this part. 

Felix is 30.

Mɪʏᴇᴏɴ-
Yall stoopid if you don't remember. I've mentioned it like a thousand times. I think.

Nᴏʏᴇ's ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ-
For some reason, i didn't bother to name this dude, so hopefully, we'll just have to wait until i end up with a situation where i'd have to mention his name. 

He's 43.

....

43 - 26 = ......

Yeah, its exactly what yall thinking.

 So yes, that was the end of our short qna session pt.1. yes, there will be more of these, so suffer a little more with me if you wanna know how this story is gonna end. And about when the next qna will come out? not that anyone would wanna know, but the next qna will come out whenever i feel like it should. hehehe. and whenever i run out of content. hehhehehehe.

(🌸˘◡˘) PeAcE- 

...

EDIT- ok so this is kinda awkward- i just realised i had already mentioned the age at the start of the storyy sooo...fuck this is so awkward. well, forget you saw that, k. for my sake pls.