𝐇.𝐏 - 𝟎𝟗

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦 : 𝖭𝗈𝗍 𝗀𝗈𝗇' 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒.

"𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 and she better answer." I sighed FaceTiming Dess for the hundredth time.

I haven't heard from her since we went to the club and I was worried idk if she was with that Von guy or what but she could've at least given me a call to let me know she is ok.

The phone connected and Dess' face appeared on the camera.

"Dess omg are you ok!." I instantly asked as soon as the phone connected.

"Yes jay I'm fine." she chuckled at my worrying ness.

"Don't ever scare me like that again what happened and where are you?."

"Well I had left with Von and had ya know and I'm here at Vons been here for a while."

"You could've called me Dess I was worried sick about you for real."

"I know and I'm sorry I hope you didn't call my parents." she sighed with a giggle.

"Umm no I didn't I know how they are." I lied I felt bad even lying to her.

"Who is that behind you," I asked seeing a male laying beside Dess with both his hands on her hips and head into between the crock of her neck.

"Von," she answered.

"Who dat baby momma," he asked now appearing into the camera.

"Jayda , Dayvon stop we already did it." she chuckled blushing.

"Did what?." I asked with a confused face in the camera.

"She just woke me up with some of dat good pussy
Gang." he grinned laying his head in the crock of her neck.

"Dayvon!!." She laughed at his boldness mushing his face.

"I ain't got on shit but this tank top," he said in a raspy voice leaving kisses on Dess' exposed neck.

"You get on my nerves," she shouted with a laugh smiling from ear to ear.

"Y'all are so nasty call me back later." I laughed shaking my head.

I was happy that Dess found someone who made her happy and smiles and laugh for once and not always sad and belittling her.

The way she is blushing and smiling from ear to ear lets me know he makes her so happy and I'm happy for her so.

"Ok I'll call you later boo bye." she hung up the phone ending the call.

" she hung up the phone ending the call