ꗃ ﹏ chapter three !?

warning ! don't read of you're sensitive with the words : slut and prostitute as it's mentioned here !

𝗷𝗶𝗷𝗶 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆  ∣  constant fights

it's been two months since their bracelet and memory making activity , and despite the amount of drama it stirred at school , he still wears the bracelet proudly. sunoo has a lot of fangirls in the school who always create the biggest drama ever. he doesn't really care what they do , as long as they leave jia out of it.

"sunoo! are you and jia a thing now?" a voice asks and sunoo knows very well that it belongs to one of his friends , jungwon.

"no we're not" he replies stuffing his hands into his pockets , the lightest shade of pink spreading rapidly across his cheeks at the thought.

"oh come on , you're wearing a bracelet with her name and she's wearing yours.... plus you're blushing , don't think i haven't noticed" jungwon says , a teasing voice at the last sentence.

"we're just good friends jungwon , nothing more" sunoo says with disappointment in his voice and jungwon pouts.

"but you do like her , right?" he asks annoyingly poking the pink haired boy's arm who swats his hand away with an annoyed expression on his face.

"so? that doesn't mean that she likes me back..." sunoo says , jungwon frowning at the sad tone of his voice.

"did you at least tell her?" jungwon asks , tilting his head as he stares at him with his cat eyes that all the girls drown in.

"well no...." he answers and jungwon shakes his head at him.

"you're so stupid for thinking so negatively right away. maybe she actually does? i say you just go and finally tell her! how long have you been keeping this in huh?" jungwon says nudging him lightly with a smile and sparkling eyes.

"uhhh long... but i'm very... nervous..." sunoo says , gulping lightly and jungwon takes his hand.

"i was too , but i promise it's only in the start and then it's all relief" jungwon says and sunoo exhales , trying to calm the tingling nerves in his stomach.

"you're right , i'll do it" sunoo says now determined , tightly gripping the strap of his bag and running off into the very busy and loud hallway.

jungwon laughs light-heartedly , watching the boy scury off before turning to see his girlfriend and her friend with her boyfriend.

"where's jay and esh?" jungwon asks , looking around at them.

"jay's at detention and esh is talking to the teacher about some homework she didn't do , again" sunghoon answers with a nod of his head.