ꗃ ﹏ chapter five ?!

𝗷𝗶𝗷𝗶 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆  ∣  i love you

"that was a bit wild huh?" sunoo asks her as they sit in a bench at the park , birds chirping and sun shyly peeking through the tree tops.

"very. but i'm glad we made up!" jia smiles to him and he nods looking up at the relaxing spring greens and sunlight.

the girl follows suit , head back on the light wood of the bench. they say the color green makes you feel happier , and it seems to be true. a smile pulling on her face and as she glances over to sunoo's cute grin , it confirms it even more.

she notices sunoo pulling his phone out , checking his messages and her eyes widen at the familiar picture.

"what is this movie?" sunoo asks her , looking over and taking half a handful of popcorn.

"i don't know... some kind of horror?" jia says , focusing on the screen.

"please don't scream loudly though" sunoo groans and jia laughs.

"i think you're going to scream not me" she teases the boy who sulks , munching on his popcorn.

he glances to her from the screen and gasps when he sees only three pizza slices left.

"uhh do you have any self control?" sunoo asks , jia rolling her eyes with her cheeks stuffed.

"it's pizza you're talking about here!" jia says , sunoo shaking his head as he laughs at her.

"wait wait don't move!" he says and jia looks to him confused.

sunoo pulls out his phone and snaps a photo of her looking like a cute squishy hamster and she glares at him afterwards.

"you're so stupid kim , don't you dare... just delete it" jia huffs , sunoo nodding as he stuffs his phone in his pocket.

"of course of course jiji" he says , small smile pulling at the corners of his mouth.

"you really put that picture as your wallpaper?!" jia inquires the boy as he smiles at her.

"also my lockscreen" he adds with a wink that makes her cheeks dust with a light shade of pink.

"are we interrupting something?" niki asks , walking out of literally nowhere with jungwon , lya and sunghoon.

jia sees the teasing look on her face , evident smirk and knows exactly what she's thinking. after the whole fiasco she'd gotten a bit closer to niki , sunoo still being her number one friend though of course.

she's noticed the way she looks at them two when they're together. and also how she can spawn out of thin air which creeps her the fuck out...

"what are you talking about?" sunoo huffs standing up and she does the same , hands now in her toasty-warm pockets.