ꗃ ﹏ chapter four !?

𝗷𝗶𝗷𝗶 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆  ∣  hurting

"why are you home at this time?" her father asks , frowning at her.

"something happened and i just needed-" she says but gets cut off when her father slams his fist to the table.

"that's no excuse" he says , jia hanging her head nervously.

more tears prick her eyes as she bites her lip in order to try not to break in front of him. she hears him clear his throat.

"go up to your room. i'll let you off this time" he says and jia sniffles quietly , rubbing her cheeks dry with the paws of her sweater.

"thank you" she whispers bowing to him , before going up to her room.

she sits down on her bed , throwing her bag beside her and unzipping it quickly with shaky hands. she takes out the small stack of notes she managed to shove in her bag in time. she reads through the first six.

you're a bitch and a mistake

nobody likes you , including me

i never wanted to be your friend

you're an embarrassment

so so ugly

chest heavy with misery , tears roll down her cheek as the looks to the window confused at a small sound coming from there. was that a stone?

jia walks up to the window , confused to see three girls. she recognized one of them , but what would she be doing here? she opens the window.

"jia! is it okay if we talk?" niki calls up to her and jia raises a brow.

"about what?" she asks and one girl that's standing beside her , holds up the paper that was thrown at her.

"okay. you can climb the tree and then jump from that branch" jia says , pointing to the small tree near her window.

"is that safe?" one girl asks , niki rolling her eyes and telling her to follow in her steps.

soon enough the three girls climb the tree and sit at the tree branch , looking to jia who's standing at the window.

"now jump and grab the pipe. you'll have to climb a bit" jia points to the pipe that runs down the side of her house.

the girls one by one climb to her window and then hop inside. jia looks to them , waiting for any further explanation as she sits down on her bed.

"jia , was it woobin again?" niki asks sitting beside her and the girl nods lightly.

"but i know it was sunoo too , he sided with them again. i kinda knew it'll happen... after all it's his cousin. how can he pick me over family?" jia says , looking to her.

"he cares about you more than that shithhead and more than his whole family. i don't know how they managed to forge his writing but... it's really not him" niki says and jia sighs.

"it's adorable what you're doing. did jungwon ask you to?" jia asks smiling bitterly at niki who's eyes narrow at her.

"no , it's because i don't want to see such a beautiful friendship fall apart!" niki says , as jia looks to the other two.

"she's saying the truth" one of them speaks up and the other nods lightly.

𝗷𝗶𝗷𝗶 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆  ∣  hurting

"did she talk to you?" niki asks sunoo who's sulking , which signals her a no.

she looks to jungwon with a small pout and he decided to take his chance at making him smile again.

"don't try jungwon... it's not working. i can't be myself without her. i can't smile without her by my side..." sunoo sighs in sadness , heart seemingly shattered in pieces.

"fuck this , sunoo come with me. i can't take anymore of your stupid whining , it's making me gag what the fuck" she says grabbing his arm.

she drags him along with her and jungwon follows the two of them trying to hide an amused smile.

they make it to her house , sunoo hearing niki make small talk with jia's father before pulling her out of her house and walking towards him , who's been waiting at the side of the house along with jungwon.

"sunoo..." jia pulls a small smile looking to him and he can tell she's down.

"i'm sorry for hurting you.." he whispers , eyes glistening with tears.

"it's not your fault... it was them" jia says and sunoo pulls her into a bonecrushing hug.

"then why didn't you call me... even once? or a text?" sunoo asks , voice breaking and he hears jia sigh softly.

"i felt too guilty" she says and sunoo pulls away from her and smiles.

"it would've been less painful if you didn't ghost me for two days" he tries to make a joke out of it.

"yeah sorry" she says with a light laugh and sunoo's heart immediately flutters.

despite being hurt , he feels instantly relieved to be able to talk to her again. and the hug was very healing...

◜➷ word count : 0,84k

a/n : the amount of times this chapter kept on being deleted :/ sorry for the delay and very short chapter... i was too annoyed to start eveything over !