4

Night's getting late.  This silence wakes me up, where am I?  In this strange place what am I doing?

This night is actually so beautiful.  It's very beautiful.  I'm still out here staring at the small candles and feeling the gentle breeze that is piercingly cold.

My eyes looked at him. Silence, he didn't want to say a word.  His sharp eyes looked down.  Still avoiding me.  I don't know what he was thinking?  Maybe right now he is putting together a million words to say that I just misunderstood and thought this situation was too much.  oh if i could read his mind maybe i would have left a long time ago, feeling somehow i know its going to hurt me sooner.

I know, I just bombed the situation by saying that.  But I can't stand it anymore, I better say so I can judge.  So that I can place myself, where am I?

Actually if he says I'm nobody I'm fine, but this silence invites a very big questions that i can not stand.  This silence pierces the heart.  Maybe it's time for me to say goodbye.  Maybe this is it, enough is enough.  I wouldn't ask for more.  Let the rest of the night erase the traces of our memories together.

I shifted the chair and stood up.  He turned and watched my movements.  I walked over to him, he stared at me silently.  His previously warm eyes were now colder.  Empty without feelings.  I dont know that the stares he gives me could be very painful.

I smiled mischievously.  Standing here, in front of him I feel it will be very difficult for me to leave.  But no.. enough war you have to go!  If it lingers just to get new wounds, let me just go.  that's enough, the old wound I just got from fran, I don't need the new wound from anan.

"Today is amazing. I've been hurt but I have fun too, it's all thanks to you."  I turned to him with a heavy smile, "But I know at this moment I can't keep asking you to do more. So.." I sighed and tried hard to hold back tears and closed my eyes for a moment.

When I opened my eyes, the expression on his face was still the same.  Flat and... cold.

"Thank you. You should know this will all be my memory for the rest of my life. But I have to go and I promise I'll never disturb you. I..." I was cut off, when I felt his hand grab me.

"Stay here. Stay."  He said without saying another word.

After that he left.  I froze, again he managed to surprise me.  I'm confused by this situation, what should I do.  I want to go home but on the other hand my feelings refuse it.  I've really been caught up in an ambiguous game of the heart.

I turned to look at his figure who had walked quite a distance.  I sighed and finally walked in his footsteps a great distance away.  I saw him talking to someone then the person approached me.

He asked me to follow him.  I obeyed without question.  My legs feel tired, very tired.  The second time I cried and it was very stinging and sore.  When I arrived at a room, I just stared at the darkness.  This room seems to be watching me.  Sitting on the edge of the big bed with an empty state made me realize how pathetic I was right now.

My body crawled lying down, hugging my body who was already weak and helpless.  I want to go home.  I don't want to be here.  But I really don't have the energy.  Its only a day, everything happen in just a day, that is a very short time for my heart to be hurt the second time.  Apparently it was very easy for them to break my already fragile and helpless heart.

Maybe by sleeping my strength will grow back soon.  In the morning I will leave silently without anyone knowing.  Now let me rest my body.

But morning never came.  And my eyes refuse to close