7 End.

How hard this step.  We both seemed to be avoiding time and spinning in the same time loop.  Hoping that morning will never come.  We walked hand in hand in the silence of the night and this very cold night air.  He held my hand tightly, occasionally he kissed it then stroked it gently.  While I was beside him just silently dissolved in his embrace.  It's very comfortable to be in his arms

Anan turned to me.  " are you cold?"  he asked.  I shook my head.  I was amazed to see those eyes, the reflection of this dim light made his eyes very beautiful.  Oh God, if only he were mine.  Wholly mine.  Maybe I'll never waste it.  Ah.. I sighed.  Again I think this is impossible.

Unable to hold back the tears finally fell again.  Oh, it hurts so much.  With him but can't have him.  Beside him but only for the blink of an eye.  I'm so annoyed with my heart, why am I messing up this moment again?  Why can't I just hold back this pitiful cry a little bit?

"What's wrong with you?"  Anan wiped my tears and asked me to see him.  Oh anan.. you really don't know my heart is so broken to see you right now.  His hand gently wipes my tears.  I closed my eyes trying to calm myself.  Then I gave him a smile.  "I'm fine."  My reply was short.

Anan was silent.  He knows that I'm not okay right now.  He must have known I was holding back.  Bracing myself so he doesn't worry about me.  But he is the same.  His face couldn't cover it.  His face was as clear as the blue sea water.  Shows that he's thinking about me.  Worrying about me.  Ah I'm really pathetic, he's worried about my condition while I'm worried about my feelings regardless of how his heart is.

A black sedan pulled up to the side.  We both saw it.  I'm sure it's anan's car.  I glanced at anan and he looked the same as me.  He was annoyed that the car had to come at a time when we were trying to enjoy the remaining time between us.  But anan pulled me and took me into the car.
We both sat in the back of the car.

Satria said firmly to the driver, "Please take this car quietly. You don't have to rush."  he said.  Minutes later anan said the same thing even though the driver had said that this was the slowest speed he could carry.  I understand him.  I know he doesn't want it all to end.  In fact I knew he didn't want me to come home.  Because that is a very painful meaning.

Farewell.

I grabbed anan's hand as he was about to shout at the driver who was already weak and didn't know what to do.

"hey."  I call.  He held his breath and turned around.  His eyes were shaking and worried.  I cupped his face.  I stroked his cheek gently and smiled.  "its okay. We can savor this moment. We can enjoy the rest of this time. You don't have to be like this."  I said, making him think for a moment then he nodded.

I rested my head on his chest.  His arms wrapped around me holding me tightly and occasionally kissing the top of my head.  I closed my eyes and enjoyed this state.  Really.. very comfortable and peaceful.  If he were mine I'm sure there wasn't a day in my gray week and month without smiles and laughter.

"hey.. are you sleepy, love?"  I opened my eyes and looked up to see him.

"No, hmm .. your body is very comfortable and warm makes me drift .." I replied honestly, he smiled and then kissed my forehead.

I suddenly became curious about something.  I straightened up and looked at him. With a mischievous smile I asked him, "Hmm.. well, I'm curious. Why do you call me.. umm.. love?"  I asked amused.  He chuckled and shook my head a little. 

"Hmm.. do you really want to know?"  he said teasingly.  I pinched his arm gently. 

"Come on, don't be like that?"  I whimpered frantically making him laugh very loudly.