Tony the tiger x male reader pt 1

Yes I am writing this and yes this is a crack fic, anyways enjoy.

You were laying in bed scrolling on your phone when something caught your eye. "looking for a blind date for my friend tony! He's nice and charming and looking for the right one, retweet this post if you'd like to go on a blind date!" you thought to yourself for a few minutes before retweeting the post and going back to scrolling.

A Few Days Later

You felt your phone buzz next to you as you typed on your laptop, you went to go check it and saw it was a twitter notification from a dm. "hello! I noticed you retweeted my post, mind giving me your number so I can give it to tony?" you shrugged and mumbled a why not before typing your number and sending it. A few minutes later you get a text from an unknown number

Unknown Number:

Hey! This is tony, my friend said you were interested in the blind date thing?

You:

Ah yeah! My name's Y/N by the way!
so uh, tonight at 8:00 in the (park name), does that sound good?

Tony:

That sounds grrreat! See you then!

You:

Cya!

A few hours later

You sat on a bench outside the park gate waiting for tony, wondering about what he would look like. How tall is he, what color is his hair? His skin? What about his eyes? These questions flooded your mind as a tall tiger sat next to you, looking down at his phone. You gave him a small wave before your phone vibrated in your pocket. You fished it out and opened your messages, seeing a text from tony.

Tony<3:

I'm here, are you?

You reply back:

You:

Yeah!, where are you?

Tony<3:

I'm on a bench outside the east gate

Your face pales and you turn to your side, looking at the bright orange tiger next to you. "Tony?.." you ask before gulping. His head shoots up and he snaps it to you before smiling with a large toothy grin. "Hello there! I'm assuming you're Y/N?" you nod your head and he lets out a sort of booming laugh, surprisingly not turning a few heads. He was orange, really orange. His nose was a sort of blueish black and his eyes were a pretty yellow, his stripes were scattered across his orange fur and there was a patch of white on his chest. He didn't seem to be wearing anything but a red bandana. He was oddly.. attractive? You reached out and took his hand going to shake it before he pulled you into a strong hug. He grinned as he pulled away and stood up.

"So, have anything planned?" he asked as you stood and slipped your phone back in your pocket before shaking your head. "No not really, I don't go on many dates haha" you responded sheepishly blushing a bit. He just grinned wider and grab ahold of your hand. His grip was firm but it didn't feel like he was crushing your hand, his fuzzy palm against your own felt oddly nice, like a sense of security. He started walking and you walked next to him, "well then you're in luck because I know an amazing food place around here, they have really good donuts." He said as you two walked up to a shop and he led you inside. "Tonyyyyy, my guy how're you!" a rabbit said behind the counter. Tony waved and replied back as you looked around the shop, the walls were striped with light and dark pink with a dark oak brown trim, it's like it's not meant to match but it does. In front of you there's a few bake cases and a cash register, along with a small container of pens. "What would you like Y/N?" tony asks snapping you of your assessment of the place.

Your eyes looked around the display case as you decided on a (insert donut here) and told tony. Tony nodded and ordered one of those along with a cream filled maple iced donut himself. The white rabbit set the donuts on a couple of napkins and you brought them to a table as tony paid. Tony came up to you and sat before taking a big bit out of his donut. You did the same getting a bit of (glaze, powdered sugar, frosting etc whatever man) on your lip. Tony noticed this and swept his thumb over your lip before seductively licking it. You blushed and looked down at your lap as you finished your donut and wiped your mouth with the aforementioned napkin. Tony chuckled and finished his off as well as he stood up, you mimicked his actions before walking over and grabbing onto his arm. He grabbed the napkins and threw them in the trash before waving to the white rabbit and walking out the door with you.

You two walked out the door and outside, you admiring the setting sun and crisp cool air. You could admit it was a bit cold but not overly freezing, you shivered a bit and tony noticed this, hugging you closer to his chest to warm you up a bit. "I really enjoyed out time tonight Y/N" tony said rubbing your arm and shoulder gently. You smiled and replied with a 'me too' before resting your head against his arm. "mm I don't want this date to end" you said quietly, tony picked up on it though. Things were silent for a bit before tony spoke up, "you can sleep over at my place if you'd like? It's actually not far from here." You looked up at him and he looked back down at you with a small grin on your face, you accepted his offer with a nod and he took you to his apartment.

Around 5-10 mins later

Tony unlocked the door to his apartment and gently pulled you inside before shutting the door behind the two of you. You groaned a bit and rubbed your eyes, feeling tired. Tony let out a quiet chuckle and picked you up bringing you to his room and laying on the bed, pulling you on top of him. He wrapped his strong arms around you and kissed your forehead softly. You smiled and looked at him before closing your eyes and drifting off to sleep in the warm embrace of your tiger man.