Sonny x Male reader

Hopping right into this shit, never written for a reader top before so we'll see how it goes. this was requested by KIDDOSMOMMA requested this and I'm not joking I have photographic evidence

 this was requested by KIDDOSMOMMA requested this and I'm not joking I have photographic evidence

Sonny's POV:

I moaned as the toy was pushed farther into my feathery ass, I couldn't take it anymore, I needed him so bad, I needed his seed to fill my ass until I couldn't hold it in anymore and it all gushed out like a flowing waterfall of white sticky liquid. "D-Daddy please!!" I shouted, begging for him to fill me up and fuck me like the dirty little slut I was

Reader's POV:

I smirked as my little bird begged from under me, I spread the lube onto my member before pumping it at a fast pace. I removed the toy from his ass before giving it a hard smack and lining myself up, without another second to waste Sonny pushed himself onto my cock instantly taking it all in. "G-God baby bird your ass never fails to be anything other than tight" I said as I started harshly thrusting into my slutty cuckoo bird. He moaned and screamed under my, begging for more of my cock as I shoved it deeper into him.

I suppose I hit his prostate judging by how his body practically spasmed under me as he let out a long and broken moan. I laughed sadistically as I aimed for that spot again and again pounding his ass while slapping it, using my spare hand to reach up and choke him. The look of pleasure on his face was priceless as he came. "Hmm, that's the third time today my baby bird, were you really that pent up?~" I asked, he shook his head before speaking. "N-No daddy I-I'm just g-gah!~ C-Cuckoo for your c-cock" I smacked his ass before caressing one of his bright orange cheeks, "Good boy."

I thrusted ever faster into his plump soft ass as I grabbed his soft short feathery tail, tugging on it a bit before leaning over him and biting his neck. He moaned and snapped his head back in pleasure and I used that as a chance to pull him into a kiss. I pulled away a strand of saliva connecting our lips as my thrusts began to get sloppy.

"Fuck baby you're doing so good, you really know how to milk a cock huh?" I asked him, he just nodded in response as another wave of pleasure flooded his body. "Beg baby, beg for me to fill your ass with my cum" I told him. He let out a moan before speaking in broken sentences "P-Please daddy- f-fuck p-please fill me with your s-seed!! I-I wanna feel you!! I wanna feel y-you cum d-dripping out of m-my slutty h-hole" I couldn't take it anymore, with one more powerful snap of my hips I released my load into him making him moan and cum again. He collapsed on the bed and I slapped his ass again before pulling out and lifting him up, laying down and pulling him into my arms, holding him as he falls asleep, myself soon following.