Tony the tiger x male reader pt 2

This is honestly just cracfic smut I hate sm it's my 13th reason, anyways enjoy, or don't, i'd rather you dont.

You awoke to tony's soft snores, looking at the clock it was the middle of the night, around 12:30 am and you realized something bothering you in your pants. Unfortunately your moving had woke up tony, who was a very light sleeper. "Mmph?- what time is it-" tony mumbled sitting up and looking at the clock in doing so he felt your growing erection press against his stomach and he smirked looking at you. You blushed and looked down embarrassed about your issue.

He chuckled and shook his head, resting his hands on your hips and gently rubbing them. You felt his own erection grow and you couldn't take it anymore. "t-tony please, frost my flakes daddy 😫😫" you said, tony laughed and flipped you two over and responded "of course my little tiger cub 😈😈🥵" he growled in your hear as he grinded your bulges together making you moan. You grabbed onto a patch of his soft orange fur and tugged at it a bit. Tony couldn't hold back anymore and in one swift movement your lower garments were taken off and he shoved a finger into your hole. "t-tony!!" you yelped as he added another finger and scissored you growling into your ear as he did so. "you like that don't you my little tiger 😈" he said you nodded as tears escaped your eyes from the pleasure, you couldn't take it anymore. "T-TONY PLEASE FILL ME WITH YOUR PEENIEWEENIE" I screamed, without a second thought tony shoved his large delectable piece of man meat in your quivering needy hole as you moaned, he starting roughly thrusting in and out of you while growling and whispering obscene things into your ear. As he grew closer to his climax so did you "T-TONY PLEASE PLEASE DADDY FROST MY FUCKING FLAKES" you screamed loudly as tony released "OHHH YEAH THAT'S GRRRREAT" he yelled as he came, frosting your ass with his sugary seed.

You both fell onto the bed exhausted and dripping with tony's frosting, you were out of breath as you turned and faced tony, smiling. Tony smiled back and caressed your cheek as you fell asleep again, your need for his creamy filling staved off for now.