Chapter 24

Dear, can you stay here till tommorow?

Sorry mom, but i cant..

Why?

My brother will be proposing to his girlfriend tommorow

You mean khiron?

Yes.. he needs a little help from us..

I wonder... hmmm what does kieth do during his proposal?

Mom, i dont want to recall it anymore, said keith

Hmmm please son?!

Ok, fine.. just ask cleo..

Cleo dear? Can you tell me?

Before i could start talking keith eyed me with a knowing look and i think he's telling me "dont tell all of it" i just rolled my eye at him..

Well, this is what happened..
I am talking to my brother then suddenly he pulled me out of the crowd actually it's my birthday that day.. then the next thing i know he is kneeling there infront of me..i told him to stand up but he wont... he took a small box i thought it was a gift.. well it is really a gift! Then he said.. will you marry me.. then i said yes..

He armed me and whisphered "dont tell my mom about the kissing wifey or else we're both dead"

I just winked at him. thank god her mom didnt saw it cause we're in an audio visual room and the lights are off but he saw that i winked..

That time i didnt know that he planned for it.. while we are away from the setting my friends changed the setting then i saw a table for two.. and there's an orchestra playing.. and in that place we had a magical night together..

Wow! My son is really romantic,

Yeah.. he is..

Before she can ask a question keith said that khiron texted him already that i need to go home..

Ok, just take care cleo..

Yes mom.. you too..

We are already at the garage with mom(keith's mom) she is with her maid to accompany her in going down the house

then suddenly we saw rain and sammy running and catching their breath.. sammy is holding the barbie i have her while rain is holding his toy car..

Thank god you liked my gift!

Yes, thankyou! -rain he kissed me in the cheek

How about that senpai?! Get jealous bro! -he sticked his tounge after saying it while when i gazed at keith he looks irritated..

Thankyou cleo.. hope to see you soon -sammy as she hugged me...

Dont worry sammy next time you'll see me everyday..

Really?

Yes sammy..

I kissed mom then bid a goodbye to all of them..

Keith is driving he looks so concentrated in driving.. but i dont know if its concentration cause he is murmuring something and i heard him cuss..

Are you ok?

Owh! That jerk..

Who is the jerk?

My brother.. rain?! Come to think of it?! He kissed my girl?!

Your such a childish!

So to end his badmood i kissed him in his cheeks.. after i kissed him he smiled..

You should've told me that all you need is a kiss..

Well, i just want you to find out what i want..

He took my hand and hold it.. i want everybody to know that you are for me, mine and i.. after saying those words he kissed my hand..

Possesive hubby!

Whatever...

-------------------

How are you all?!

I just want you to know that i am thankful for all your support!

Comment and vote

GWYN~