Chapter 25

Yin's PoV

*at the supermarket*

What's with the sudden cooking today?!

Ahh nothing.. i just want to hang out with my sister in law.. - cleo

But your senpai have not proposed yet..

Owh.. we ll ..t od ay is t he. day..i whisphered but she didnt understand well

What !!!?

Dont mind me let's go to the fruit section..

Then suddenly we went to the apples..then i saw a board there we saw a placard saying "i love you yin" instead of red apples for 50 pesos

I know you know about this cleo.. as i eyed her..

She just smiled and giggled

Then suddenly the music starts.. (play one and only you by: parokya ni edgar)

While we are pushing a cart i saw mark singing the song he is holding a flower as he sings...
"I took one step
then forever they're out infront of you... one smile then i die.. only to be revived by you."

I saw the roses then there is a paper intact written "will"

Then we followed mark..and there we saw all the people smiling at us while they are holding red baloons and there are guys holding a banner saying "sorry but i really love you sweety" then at the back there is a live band..

Then there is keith.. coming singing... there i was... thought i had everything figured out... goes to show how much i know bout the way life palys out....

He smiled at both of us he gave a wink to cleo then gave me another pink flower and there is a paper that says "you"

He stayed with the crowds while i am at the center with cleo..

Then the people made way i thought it is khiron who is singing but he's not i saw franz singing... "i took one step away... then i found myself comming back to you.. my one and only one and only you... ohhh

Then he came near me and gave a rose and there is a writting on it saying "marry"

Then i heard so many girls screaming and giggling then i realize that franz is a celebrity and when i gaze outside the spot there are media's and fans and thank god there are security... seems like everything is planned..

Hey, yin.. it's not yet done..

Owh ok.. i know you know about this..

A little...hahaha

Then everything went black then i found out that i am alone now..there's a spotlight... the curtains opened.. then i saw the guy that i've been waiting for..playing the guitar while

Singing ...

He stepped forward and took away the pushcart... he stayed infront of me and sing the song

now i know that i know nothing at all..except the fact that i am yours and that you are mine..

I took.. one step then i found myself coming back to you... my one and only one and only you..

The way he looked into my eye is really giving shivers down to my spine.. i cant stop my tears maybe this is the real tears of joy..

After singing he kissed my nose and gave me a red rose with a paper attached on it saying "me"

Then he kneeled infront of me and so many people and said.. "be my wife"

Yes i want to be your wife!!

He put a wedding ring in my ring finger..hugged me and kissed me on my lips.. then the lights went on.. then the people smiled at us and some girls giggled ...

I cant stop smiling out of happiness i am thankful for giving me another family like this..

Then the people went near us they are congratulating us ...

When are you planning to get married? - franz

Next week - khiron

Man. Your the best everything is so planned! - kieth

Yeah, i did. With a little help from my sister..

Yeah - cleo

Hahaha i know you know all about this.

Yeah, i told you awhile ago yin, just a little . -cleo

Bro, a baby boy will be great you know.. - john (PA of khiron)

Yeah, we will make later.. -khiron

The heck!!! Khiron there are so many people! Stop that!

What?! I'm just saying the truth.. (acting innocent)

I fell blood rushing all over my face out of embarrasment... shit!!

No we will not..

Yes we will..

In that case i dont want to marry you anymore..

Just kiddin' sweety.. no john we'll do it after the wedding,

There they are laughing at both of us.. i know that sometimes khiron is a little bit perv. Childish and mysterious sometimes but i love all of that...

We enjoyed a lot with khiron's friends cause both of us have no more family.. khiron is lucky he have sister like cleo who supports him nomatter what happen... but me i dont have..

we partied till' night... And made that night the best!!!

---+++++-----

Thank god!

Found time to edit this chapter, well hahaha lol this chapter is lame af. On going exam plus projects -_- damn! Life sucks.

Its my sisters birthday today, (nobody cares) hahhaha lol

Why am i taking to myself? Ugh! Forget it i'm getting crazy again :3

Sorry about that! Just want to say hi to everyone , and i love you all :)

Thanks for reading!
-share your thoughts
-vooootteeee!! :)

Hugs and kisses ^_^

GwynXx~

Credits to ~~ Leila :) life's good lol ^.^