Coyotl Willow's Bio

Coyotl Willow
Age: Estimated to be 17
Likes:
Animals, History, Mythology, Space stuff, Thinking, Sleeping, Dreaming
Dislikes
-Eating fish, Complicated things, War, Blind Faith (In anything really)
Hobbies
Swimming, Petting animals, Reading, Learning, Listening to people's stories
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Affiliation
Kuoh Academy (Currently) Ryoukuu High School (Formerly), Slash/Dog (Currently), 50 Star Farm (Currently)

Appearance:

(A/N: Artwork ain't mine

(A/N: Artwork ain't mine. I just added color. 

Personality:
Coyotl is a hopeless dreamer, preferring to only see the good in others. He can come off quiet, preferring only to speak if he needs to. Coyotl is also extremely spiritual, believing everything is connected and believing that the dream world is just as real as the real world. He often keeps a journal to write down his dreams in order to see if they have any meaning, predict the future, or are simply fun. Despite his spirituality, Coyotl is skeptical, and encourages skepticism to make sure they're not taken advantage of. He's also very forgetful and naive at times.

History:
Used to live in the USA, but was moved to Japan to live with his Paternal grandparents due to his home town being attacked by an unknown god. After this incident, he changed his last name from 'Jones' to 'Willow' as a reference to the tree. At different points in time, he gained Surreal Capricorn by making a pact with Rangifer and Verdant Hierophant through unknown means. While in Japan, he was discovered by Tobio Ikuse and joined Slash/Dog before attending Ryoukuu, which he attended until his second year of high school. From his second year onward, he attends Kuoh Academy.

Abilities:

Super Human Strength
His strength is good enough to bench press 6,300 pounds, or 2,857 kilograms.

Super Human Endurance
His total stamina is enough for him to run for 80 hours without any breaks

Super Human Speed
His highest speed is 50 kilometers an hour, or 27.78 miles per hour. Another thing worth mentioning is that difficult terrain don't slow him down.

Magic
We're not sure what specific magic he uses, but we know he excels at alteration and conjuration.

Weapon Proficiency
Growing up with his Texan relatives, he knows how to shoot a gun thanks to them often taking him hunting ever since he was little. He's learned how to use his other weapons through Tobio.

Hyperawareness
Another perk of the aforementioned hunting is that his senses became sharper, namely his sense of sight and hearing.

Creativity
An underestimated trait of humanity is their immense creativity.

Chuchip Okichitaw
A variant of Okichitaw developed by Rangifer, and taught to Coyotl since the day he was able to hold a his sword. This variant still abides by the traditional methods of Okichitaw, but also focus on more weapons rather than only the tomahawk, gunstock club, Lance, or knife.