Chapter 5: Slash/Dog

(Coyotl POV)
You rode your bike in the city of Kuoh until you reached a high-class bar. You stopped just outside of it and put your bike on the bike rack. You put a bike lock on GBM and put the key back in your pocket. After grabbing your cases of weapons, you walked towards the main entrance of the bar, noticing the purple neon lights that read 'Black Dog Bar' above the oak doorway. You noticed the bouncer right away because he was leaning up against the doorway. His tall frame went well with his dark gray dress shirt that had the sleeves rolled up. His gray dress pants and black dress shoes went well with his shirt. His orange/red hair was slicked back, it's gloss reflecting the neon lighting behind him.

"Hey Coyotl." Kouki greeted you, and you waved. "How's your luck finding that deity going?"

"Hello Kouki, the search has made no progress." You informed Kouki in your usual quiet tone.

"Well that sucks, if I hear anything, I'll let you know." Kouki opened the door to the bar for you. "Remember, you're still not allowed to drink yet. We still have standards."

You entered the bar, to see it was pretty high class. On one wall, there was the bar part, with a counter and numerous barstools. Behind the bar were shelves that were lined with different kinds of alcoholic beverages. Overhead were a series of warm yellow lights, illuminating the entire bar in a comforting warm aura. Aside from the bar part, there were multiple chairs and tables, kind of like a lounge. There were only two people left at the bar now, well, two people excluding the man running the bar, wearing a white dress shirt over a black vest, with black pants and shoes.

"Good to see you again, Coyotl." Tobio greeted you with a smile as he cleaned a glass mug. "Shigune is upstairs, to avoid people who'll try to flirt with her. You know how she is."

"Okay." You decided to take a seat at the edge of the bar, and Tobio placed a glass of water in front of you. "Thank you."

"I know you're not a fan of soda and stuff." Tobio smirked before ringing some kind of bell. "Okay you two drunks, I have a meeting today, so get outta here."

As Tobio kicked the two men out of the bar, Shigune came down the stairs that were in the back of the room. Shigune'd blonde hair was tied up in a messy bun, and her attire consisted of a business suit, coat, shirt, pants, heels and the full nine yards. When the two men left, Shigune took a seat at the lounge area, which is only a couple meters away from your spot at the bar.

"Hello Shigune." You greeted the girl, who nodded and looked at your cases with weapons.

"Hello, I take it you brought your weapons here to train?" Shigune asked, and you nodded. "If you'd like, I can spar against you, but you may have to use Surreal Capricorn."

"They said they don't want me to use them unless it's an emergency or when they decide I'm ready to use their power." You informed Shigune.

"Having a difficult sacred gear like that sounds like a lot of work." Shigune commented, and you agreed.

"How's working for Azazel as a messenger?" You asked Shigune, who groaned in exhaustion. "Not that good?"

"It gives me more chances to work with Tāotiè, but I feel like all he does is test Tāotiè instead of allowing me to do my job." Shigune whined, and you were kind of envious she gets to practice with her sacred gear.

Before the conversation could resume, the door to the bar opened up, and from the door, two people emerged. The first person was a woman wearing a simple loose dress shirt with the two top buttons undone, as for pants, she wore dress pants. Her shoes were more combat boots, but considering this is Natsume, it's to be expected. As for her companion, Sae was dressed more formally. Sage's outfit consisted of a white blouse, black skirt, black stockings, black heels, and a green ribbon that held her brown hair in a braid.