Chpt. one

**the chiscara is one-sided**

author : again, cover image isnt mine. i found it on google and just put it together lmao. okay. lets get into this hell. and I may have been listening to cpr while writing this shit.

contains childe and pissed scaramouchie.

btw, I despise childe so i will slander him as much as possible, thank you <3

-- no ones POV --

 **  the bed creaked quietly as scaramouche rose silently, and made his way towards the door. he reached towards the doorknob with delicate fingers, turning the doorknob and pushed the door outwards. the door creaked loudly and scaramouche winced slightly at the difference in sound. he ran out the door, his footsteps barely audible as he ran down to his and the other harbingers kitchen. the light of the moon through the small window high above the kitchen cupboards lit up the kitchen with a warm glow. 

scaramouche groaned quietly and squinted his eyes to adjust to the sudden intrusion of light. he then made his way to the cupboard and propped himself onto the countertop. he reached up and opened the small white doors, his long fingers then reaching towards a glass, much too large for his hands and he almost dropped it. 

"fuck" he cursed under his breath. he set the glass down on the counter and carefully slipped off of it. he reached towards the fridge and opened it, almost carefree before reminding himself to not wake the others up, as they may make fun of him. he scowled at the thought and agressively snatched up a bottle of thin, clear liquid and poured it into the glass. he set the bottle back into its place in the refrigerator and shut the large sturdy white door with ease. not silently though. it shut with a loud bang causing scaramouche to jump out of his skin, almost dropping the glass a second time. 

"god- dammit!" he cursed, louder this time, though not enough to wake the idiots sleeping down the hall. he brought the glass closer to his lips and took a sip, immediately feeling the shock through his body. 

"whoo" he breathed. his pupils had dialated to twice their usual size and he set the glass onto the counter for a second before holding it back up to his lips and taking a swig of it. he exhaled, refreshed. he set the glass onto the counter, fully letting it leave his fingers before spinning on his heel and getting a face full of chest. he stumbled backwards and looked up at the figure before him. he scowled, his fingernails digging into the wooden countertops, leaving surprisingly deep marks in them.

"wow, didnt it was you who could have made such a loud noise" the ginger grinned. his hands reached forward and lifted up scaramouches arm. with such ease, I may add, that you wouldve thought it was a feather. the younger mans fingers fit around the bone perfectly, causing scaramouches breath to to hitch in his throat then snarl, visually angry.

"youre a bit.. weak" childe snickered. (why the hell did I make him mean im sorry) scaramouche growled and raised his free hand to smack him. the ginger recoiled, the stupid grin still plastered onto his big dumb face. tartaglia straightened his posture and his big blue eyes trailed down towards the counter where the glass was sitting. he looked back up at the frowning indigo haired man and met his eyes. 

"can I have some of that water?" he asked, scaramouche scowled before his eyes lit up with an insane, manic look in his light blue irises. he narrowed his eyes before snatching up the drink with his slim fingers, the black nail polish on his fingernails reflecting in the moonlight. childe squinted then opened his mouth to speak again but was swiftly interrupted by the older man snickering.

"this isn't water you pussy." scaramouche sneered, catching tartaglia slightly off guard. scaramouches thin lips carved upwards into a manic grin. tartaglia frowned and tilted his head slightly to the right, urging the man to go on. scaramouche only chuckled before taking a swig of the juice. tartaglias lips parted to speak but he was interrupted by a swift kick to the back of his knees, causing them to buckle and he tumbled forwards. scaramouche stepped onto tartaglias back, the pressure causing some difficulty for the ginger to get back up. scaramouches foot left his back for a moment, and the ginger inhaled sharply, only for the wind to be knocked out of him once more, as scaramouche had impaled tartaglia in the spine with his heel. childe grumbled.

"scaramouchieee" he whined, scaramouchie scowled and dug his heel deeper in the gingers back, causing him to wince, then plaster the fake grin across his face again. he turned his head to the shorter man then winked. scaramouches face twisted in disgust, letting his guard down for a moment. though unfortunately for him, it was a moment too long. tartaglia grabbed his foot and spun around so he was lying on his back and scaramouche lost his balance and came tumbling, drink still in hand, onto the smiling ginger. the two men stared at each other for a moment before scaramouche grumbled and tried to lift himself off the mans stomach. much to the indigo haired mans surprise, the gingers hands kept him firmly in place. scaramouche snarled at the man then tried again, only for the same outcome. 

"what." scaramouche growled. childes already obnoxious grin spread wider causing scaramouches pretty face to crinkle in disgust. then childe sat up, scaramouches eyes widened as he fell backwards, onto the gingers lap, his drink spilling a few drops onto the floor. tartaglias hands propped scaramouche back up, and scaramouche seethed.

"look, get off of me, then MAYBE ill let you drink this." the gingers eyes lit up before swiftly darkening as he shook his head, his obnoxious grin hanging desperately from his face. then in a swiftly movement, tartaglia snatched the drink from scaramouche. if the older man wasnt mad before, he was definitely seething now. he lashed at tartaglia, his hands clawing desperately at the air, inches away from grabbing the drink back to be his own. then scaramouche grinned. he leaned back, away from tartaglia, and away from the drink.

"drink." he ordered. tartaglias eyes narrowed before bringing the glass up to his lips. when the liquid touched tartaglias lips, scaramouche blurted ; 

"it's vinegar." tartaglia spat the liquid onto the floor then wiped his mouth on his sleeves. he looked at scaramouche with dark eyes. scaramouche snickered. then the ginger grinned. his eyes lit up with admiration. scaramouche almost puked.

"wait wait wait. how do you drink this?? how do your taste buds not reject this?? how-" tartaglia bombarded scaramouched brain with questions. scaramouche scowled then pushed himself off the ginger. 

"bitch" he spat. tartaglias lips carved upwards into the ugliest smile scaramouche has ever seen.

"hah." tartaglia mocked. 

scaramouche stood up and pushed the ginger to the ground with his foot, then swiftly kicked the glass out of his hand. it shattered on the floor and scaramouche scowled. 

"good nightt ~~" tartaglia sung. scaramouche didnt turn back. he never would.

author : ayo, hope you enjoyed :D, there wont be a part two because no matter how much yall beg, i will never have enough motivation. have a good day/night/evening/whatever 

(1229 words)