What's Up

What does the Team Of Dreams have planned?

Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for joining us and opening this magazine. The four of us, @sky_is_limit (Sky), @YvonneKindle (Yvonne), @NDeMeer (Naomi), and @Loutka (Loutka) are so excited to share with you all our current and upcoming projects. Take a gander at all the possibilities!

Lost Dreams Book Club: Have a story you're looking to get feedback on? Join. Wanting to find some new books and expand your library? Join. Joining this book club is a great way to get some feedback on your writing and help you expand your own skills as a reviewer. Did we mention that we focus on reading your entire book? Our book club is still up and running and we're looking for members to expand. You may also get a chance to interact with the TeamOfDreams admins since a few of us have joined. Be sure to check it out when you get the chance!

Creative Dreams Writing Club: We've all been part of a book club once or twice, yes? Well, we're counting on this writing club to be a little different. Our goal is to help each and every writer build their skills through activities and constructive criticism. We're still looking for people happy and willing to join!

ONC Book Club: It's back! We have come to another year which means we'll also be having our annual ONC book club. Feel free to join our book club to get feedback on your story as well as to find others who are entering the same contest!

Romantic Dreams 2022: We're not accepting participants any longer, but the results will be out soon! Follow this annual contest with us and see who makes it to the end. You might even find stories you may enjoy.

Short Dreams 2022: This is a contest now being held on the profile! We've taken the best prompts from Dream Beginnings and decided to make a prompt-based contest. Can you write a 5000-7000 word short story in eight weeks based on a prompt you choose from a list of given ideas? If you think this sounds great, consider joining the fun!

Scavenger Dreams 2022: Our annual scavenger hunt is coming back. Looking for a contest strictly for fun? Well, you've found the right place. We hope you guys consider joining and have fun when you do! Coming this month.

Flourish: We all want our writing to reach higher depths, right? Well, maybe it's time to check out Flourish, a review shop by @TeamOfDreams. As we review your novels, we aim to help each and every one of you improve! We really want you to flourish. Not only are we accepting applications for reviews, but we're also actively searching for reviewers. Interested? Take a look!

Looking for a 5th Admin: The current team is searching for a fifth person to join us as an admin. Specifically, we are hoping to find a person who knows how to network in the Wattpad community.

Team members share in the current responsibilities, though we each tend to stick with what we do best and like most. We would expect the same from a fifth member of our team. Said person need not be proficient in all areas of the listed potential responsibilities, but the broader their skills, the better. (Note, this is not a paid position; we are all volunteers here!)

If you're interested, shoot us a DM!

Happy participating!

Sky

Team Of Dreams